What's new

HOT TOPIC What are you currently listening to #2

Powerful Lyrics, reminds me of this song. One of my all time favorites:

Everyone loved this song (and still do), and were soooo happy until they listened to the words:

I'd feel ashamed if I didn't add this song to the list:

Back when things, or at least the lyrics were simpler:

When you're still there and will do anything to stay, and probably don't even know why anymore:

And a bonus happy song. Kind of the Yang to the other songs' Ying:

Thanks for the inspiration!
Lots of bad typing and searching for the real song was had there :)

FINAL EDIT:
What I think when I remember my exes now. They all taught me something, but now it's time to go:

Last edited:

Im not a huge fan of most rap, but a few years back I was introduced to A Tribe Called Quest and I have to say, I am glad it occured. Sadly we lost one of the Tribe members recently, but before he went, he recorded a new album with the rest of the group. Looking forward to it coming soon!

Tribe is pretty damn amazing.
There's a local to Minnesota group that for years had good lyrics and amazing beats, but they never paired them properly in my opinion. Recently, there's a glimpse of hope for them and it gets a lot more airplay. Hopefully they can make this new pattern fit to the rest of the power in their message and they'll draw some real attention and legacy.

Basically they used to be lost in the beat or lost in the lyrics and repetitive, now they're going into something more fun (I hope) and breaking the barrier to a symphony or words, music and meaning. More likely, they're just having fun for once and not trying to be angry just cause.

A good example of so much potential, the first minute or so is incredible, then it just get's repettitive no matter how good the message.

The new Watsky album is the bomb

Absolutely love this new song by Martin Garrix and Bebe. They performed it live on Jimmy Fallon the other day.

Also...Overwatch Remixes woO!

Chilling out to prepare myself for the cluster fuck that is my job.

I like this girl, but I think everyone here knows this. :)

A really awesome local band that to me sounds straight out of Japan. Freakin perfect for me!

HALLOWEEN!

Drum and Bass Halloween! Looks like they cleaned up the old school animation video for the track too.

Dark DnB surely works for Halloween.

The power of the Dark Side Remixed

Since its back and I fucking love the graphic novel, repost bitches.

So many sub genres I have never heard of. Oriental Trap? I like it

Some Nero, because Nero is awesome.

Since I started playing again, SKYRIM SPAM.

My latest batch of new and or new to me music:

They rock a lot harder than the first two minutes lead you to believe. The range they have is amazing!

Great music and an even better story behind this one!

Just fun to watch

Top Bottom