What's new

Wildstar What Are You Playing To Pass The Time?

Darkhorse

Ok everyone just as the title says "What Are You Playing To Pass The Time" before wildstar launches or you lucky few get into beta?

I'm in a gaming community playing in a Warhammer 40k Space Marine section playing matches and having some laughs.

I also play a lot of other games such as Skyrim, Darksiders and other long games.

-Ben-

Gym, eating, TV shows, CGA work and friends pretty much. I can't really find anything that holds my interest anymore. I sometimes hop onto Smite/LoL if my cousin or anyone in the community is playing at the time. Used to be big in to SC2 as well.

Ultima Online Private Server. Would like to buy a copy of Torchlight.

Other than that, work, food, working out, not working out, sleeping, pooping, music, and LOTS OF TV episodes in a row.

Torchlight II, Blacklight Retribution, Cubeworld, Fez, probably gonna hit up some Skyrim after talking to Zakis on mumble :)

I'm in a gaming community playing in a Warhammer 40k Space Marine section playing matches and having some laughs.

-Ben-

The FPS? How in the world do you play it without it being a complete lag fest? I want so much to love that game and the combat is incredible if not the best in the genre but I can't play without "migrating host" every 2 minutes. Makes the game unplayable.

Torchlight 2, FF VII, MTG 2014, LoL, Cubeworld, some Dishonored, lots of TV shows, reading manga.

Payday 2 BETA, Minecraft, Cube World, some random f2p MMOs. Lots of Payday 2 BETA. I really enjoyed the first one and I feel like this sequel is a huge upgrade.

I've been jumping around so much but over the past week I'd say mostly Torchlight 2, Diablo 3, Terraria, and I bought Fallout 3 on sale so starting that tomorrow. Still have WoW sub but none of us are playing it right now. I may login for some arena or BGs but when I login all I can think about is Wildstar so it's hard to be motivated.

I've been jumping around so much but over the past week I'd say mostly Torchlight 2, Diablo 3, Terraria, and I bought Fallout 3 on sale so starting that tomorrow. Still have WoW sub but none of us are playing it right now. I may login for some arena or BGs but when I login all I can think about is Wildstar so it's hard to be motivated.

Haha, I'm recently on a burnt-out phase for WoW. I just can't get interest in it anymore!

I am currently playing Fallout tactics after finishing Fallout 1+2. Fallout 3 will be next.
Additionally I just started to play Assassins Creed 3

The FPS? How in the world do you play it without it being a complete lag fest? I want so much to love that game and the combat is incredible if not the best in the genre but I can't play without "migrating host" every 2 minutes. Makes the game unplayable.

Agreed but I put up with it because I enjoy playing it. I find it's better than COD and I like the balance of classes Assault, Tac, Dev.

We also have private clan matches with each other so lag is reduced.[DOUBLEPOST=1375800561,1375800329][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am currently playing Fallout tactics after finishing Fallout 1+2. Fallout 3 will be next.
Additionally I just started to play Assassins Creed 3

Have you played Fallout Vegas? good game I also enjoyed fallout 2 nice twists in the story.

If you plan on playing Fallout Vegas play it on realistic mode a great challenge, you have to drink water, eat and sleep or it effects your character.[DOUBLEPOST=1375800675][/DOUBLEPOST]
Torchlight 2, FF VII, MTG 2014, LoL, Cubeworld, some Dishonored, lots of TV shows, reading manga.

FF7 on steam? dude nice I played that last year when Square re-released it on their site.

Have you got a golden chocobo yet :)

-Ben-

Have you played Fallout Vegas? good game I also enjoyed fallout 2 nice twists in the story.

If you plan on playing Fallout Vegas play it on realistic mode a great challenge, you have to drink water, eat and sleep or it effects your character.

I already played through all of them, just wanted to play them again because they are so great.

I played Fallout 2 multiple times what feels like forever ago. Loved that game so much, one of my all time favorites no doubt!

Looking back at screenshots it was Fallout 1 and 2.

No golden chocobo yet. I'm only like 4 hours in haha. Having a ton of nostalgia fun though. And yeah I grabbed it on steam. Oh I forgot to mention I'm beatmapping it up on Osu! and having a ton of fun playing the skrillex and the lonely island songs. :killocto:

It'll vary, if i have access to the living room tv i'm either playing Skyrim or Fallout: New Vegas. If not then i am in the bedroom on the xbox playing GTA 4, Fable, Fable 3 or Halo (any of them) aaaaaand if that fails i wipe out my... (you guys are dirty, i was gonna say...) my phone and play Clash of Clans!!!!!!

It'll vary, if i have access to the living room tv i'm either playing Skyrim or Fallout: New Vegas. If not then i am in the bedroom on the xbox playing GTA 4, Fable, Fable 3 or Halo (any of them) aaaaaand if that fails i wipe out my... (you guys are dirty, i was gonna say...) my phone and play Clash of Clans!!!!!!

Fable 3 was disappointing

Top Bottom