What's new

Wildstar What Are You Playing To Pass The Time?

It was very disappointing but i still play it. The combat was the worst,
a glove is my freaking power, a fucking glove, you couldnt hold more than two powers. Pissed me off

After the first one it went downhill after i beat Fable 2 and 3 i couldn't replay them story and combat were bad unlike fable 1 where i replayed it over and over. They also made a kinect one.......horrible

It was very disappointing but i still play it. The combat was the worst,
a glove is my freaking power, a fucking glove, you couldnt hold more than two powers. Pissed me off

Have they announced any more on the Fable 1 remake they are doing? Fable 1 was my favorite so any excuse to play that again with improved graphics would be cool. :)

nothing holds my interest nowadays... so I'm saving all my gaming energy for FF14 Open beta this weekend and then early access to release!! oh yeah!!

Firefall is in open beta and has been a lot of fun, other than that i've been playing a lot of LoL and recently some smite and torchlight.

Mostly been playing Torchlight 2 but I downloaded Smite last night so want to try and get in some play time with you guys sometime.

Fable 3 was disappointing
Yeah I was sad. I love the fable games and they all had so much potential. I feel that all of them fell short in some ways, but were still fun. I LOVE the art direction the games took, it really fit the game perfectly for me. I'm hoping to see more from the Fable franchise, but I'm also hoping to see a game that finally achieves everything I've always wanted.

On another note, I just started playing Skyrim again as well. Good time sink fo sho.

I've been playing The Darkness 2, Payday 2 BETA a crap ton, some f2p MMOs, different Steam games, and WoW I roll on Aggramar if any one wants to play. Keep trying to get back into guildwars 2 but I guess I just burnt my self out on that game way to fast. Also if any one is up for some Borderlands 2 Co-op I'll be down to play.

Without a doubt, Borderlands 2 - Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode. I tend to play solo, and it is quite challenging.

Love Borderlands but I gave up on Ultimate True Vault Hunter Mode. You gotta have some good gear going in there. I would rather have gotten four guys from here to try a play through but no one played it nearly as much as me.

Played the heck out of the first one too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Love Borderlands but I gave up on Ultimate True Vault Hunter Mode. You gotta have some good gear going in there. I would rather have gotten four guys from here to try a play through but no one played it nearly as much as me.

Played the heck out of the first one too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I have been using the heck out of the shift codes and with the app online I get new ones every few days. I open the box in sanctuary at least once per level. It really makes the game playable on Ultimate. Going through all the add-on sections right now at level 39.

Well, while I have gotten the notion that most of you abandoned GW2 for it's lack of endgame, that is still where i have been spending most of my gaming time. I have found enough end game through Fractals and PVP but that's just me. So if anyone has not completely given up of GW2 i am always down to play and would be vary interested in meeting some of you guys. Let me know.

Top Bottom