What's new

What are you watching - 2021

H

hole

I just finished a series on netflix called Brand New Cherry Flavor (It was AWESOME It's like David Lynch and David Cronenberg had a love child! ) but now I'm looking for my next series ....what are you watching???

Sadly nothing at the moment, BUT.... I'd like to throw in two science fiction recommendations that I've highly enjoyed. These are 1) The Expanse on Amazon and Altered Carbon on Netflix. Sadly Altered Carbon only has 2 seasons upon which Netflix, as per status quo decided it was better to gut it than renew it for a third season. Both of these series are based on books which I haven't had the pleasure of delving into yet, but they are both--in my opinion--really well done and worth a watch!

Sadly nothing at the moment, BUT.... I'd like to throw in two science fiction recommendations that I've highly enjoyed. These are 1) The Expanse on Amazon and Altered Carbon on Netflix. Sadly Altered Carbon only has 2 seasons upon which Netflix, as per status quo decided it was better to gut it than renew it for a third season. Both of these series are based on books which I haven't had the pleasure of delving into yet, but they are both--in my opinion--really well done and worth a watch!

Oh man, the Expanse books are very good. Last one is releasing this November!

Oh man, the Expanse books are very good. Last one is releasing this November!
I'll have to jump in on that series asap! I have just been so bad with reading lately though, sometimes I'm really good and read a ton but right now haven't had as much motivation. But hoping to change that!

Top Bottom