What's new

GW2 What Class Do You Most Want to See Built?

What Class Do You Most Want to See Built?

• Total voters
I run a hybrid Berserker/rampager build, but have a good survivability from runes of altruism healing power.

Anyway, we'll get to Berseker builds if there's continued interest in this series.

Just as input the better you are at knowing the dungeons and dodging attacks the more berserker's pieces you can add as a Warrior.... Even if you go a support build the defense tree is pretty much damned and worthless.

I disagree. With my bullshit tankiness, I can stare a whole number of painful effects in the face, and just not care. Like spider queen poison fields, or Kholer's spin attack (after the pull). I can basically ignore them, and continue on fighting right through the damage. And if I get someone tossing out free regeneration (like my last fractal run), I am EXCEPTIONALLY hard to kill. Despite taking a large number of hits from everything. I'm not saying I never got downed, but largely from being a moron sometimes.

And I'm 20/0/20/30/0. I love my Defense traits. But this can be gone into in a masterclass. Or privately. But I'm glad people are interested.

I'll keep the voting open for another 12 hours or so, and then I can get to work on theorycrafting.

Of course.
I'm still all for learning more about support elementalists, unfortunately it seems Wars and Guards are winning the polls. I've noticed groups with a good watery build have way more survivability than not. Not every group can have a guardian that can practically solo bosses.

More people need to vote then!

But regardless, I will do builds for all professions eventually. And support elementalist will definitely be one of them.

well considering my main is now a necro would really like to see what you think for a good necro build, i think im on a control path so will go for that type of build

Well.. I'll never seriously play anything by my Warrior... (I can probably add some intel on damage/support builds..)

but for the sake of the thread, my other vote would be Mesmer (and any of the 3). I'm really clueless with how they operate but I was floored yesterday when a mesmer in FoTM started turning Jade Maw's tentacles into Moas lol

Warrior and Guardian Really? Warrior is soooo overdone. Guardian is so straight forward!!!! BOOOOOO ON YOU ALL!

I hope so. I think Dire got pulled into the mines again and fox well he is fox..

Top Bottom