What's new

FPS What is your favorite Battlefield role?

What is your favorite Battlefield class?

• Total voters

Zakis

War Priestess
Since many of us are fans of the Battlefield Series and eagerly awaiting Battlefield 4 this fall, I figured I would get some discussion going on everyone's favorite role and gear loadouts that they like to play. Since Battlefield has continuously offered more customization to how you play your role and what you carry feel free to explain more in this thread.

It will be interesting to see how we can actually put together some rounded squads for combat.

Engineer for me. My single favorite thing to do is lay landmines and set traps for tanks. Take out the tracks, maybe send an RPG to finish them off or immobilize, then hope to massacre whatever jumps out of the smoke and chaos. So much fun! =)

Engineer is always quite enjoyable but I really enjoy playing Support. Keeping my squad supplied with ammo and providing extra cover fire when necessary is something I enjoy immensely. I also spent quite some time on some of the maps with close quarters as a Recon running with a submachine gun or shotgun It came in quite handy since I could provide my squad/team with enemy positions as I was running and gunning by dropping my T-UGS sensors in corners and stuff.

The bigger the clip the better.

don't know why I just got images of Heizenberg with that .50 cal in the trunk... oops... meant M-60
breaking-bad-gun.jpg

sorry didn't think about spoiler that some people for who in the world knows why haven't watched all those free episodes on Netflix yet =)

I usually jump between all 4. Most time in support, then engineer for the rockets, then sniper for shits and giggles, and assault when I need to make shit happen.

I usually jump between all 4. Most time in support, then engineer for the rockets, then sniper for shits and giggles, and assault when I need to make shit happen.

yeah I switch a lot too but feel like I always go back to Engineer. and it's also the class that I will max everything out in first for sure. Assault is 2nd for me just cause of their selection of carbines I like. I have this thing in Battlefield where I insist on sticking with American made firearms.

And then Tristan and I jump in a chopper when we want to blow up the world.

I voted Support, as in Human Shield. I expect this is about all I'd be good for.[DOUBLEPOST=1377529556,1377529409][/DOUBLEPOST]
I will see your whimpy gun thing and raise you a Sea Whiz 4,500 round per minute, 75/sec. Sounds like it farts when it shoots. lol

-and-the-radar-guided-rotating-20-mm-gatling-gun-called-the-phalanx-ciws-sea-wiz.jpg

I see your fart cannon and raise you a BB gun that matches the rate of fire.

I've never played any BF game, so I didnt vote. I will say this though, when it comes to FPS games I am really good with a sniper. Although there arent very many games out there that it takes much skill to use one in multiplayer games. The closest for that was a couple of ghost recon games where it actually took a bit of skill to kill someone with a sniper. If BF4 is anything like that, thats what I'll be doing. If theres not much to snipers then, I like to be up close in the action. Looking forward to playing with you all.

I like playing the Engineer just because i get to let loose some RPG's and my second favorite is pulling Recon and sniping people that think they have the perfect hiding spot :)

If they had this gun in game i would choose it
noisy-cricket.jpg

Engineer is good fun, and I tend to pick it in vehicles so I can hop out and repair quickly. My fav and probably most time played is Support though, because LMGs rock and someone has to keep you silly people supplied with ammo.

I ended loving my take on recon. I don't like sniping, so I got carbines unlocked in engineer then used those In my recon loadout. It worked out well because I felt useful in assults while at the same time I could still use the c4 for utility and combo the PLD with you engineers for them lazer locks. It was definitely a lot of fun.

I ended loving my take on recon. I don't like sniping, so I got carbines unlocked in engineer then used those In my recon loadout. It worked out well because I felt useful in assults while at the same time I could still use the c4 for utility and combo the PLD with you engineers for them lazer locks. It was definitely a lot of fun.

I always liked doing that in BF3. I would rock that out when none of my buddies were on sometimes. Roll with a carbine or PDW and drop the T-UGS so you could see enemies in the area on the map.

Top Bottom