What's new

What Would Your Name Be?

Wait WHAT! dainjre isn't your real name??

You LIAR! Harlem Globetrotter! Charlottesville!
you, You, YOU, PEANUT!!!!

oh... wait.... My name isn't Cheese....
jetpack.jpg

I would apparently be Brody today. However, if you account for the more common spelling of "Eric," I could also be Joseph.

"LisaMarie" was the 798th most popular girl's name in 1991
Today.... my name would be Audree.
It's not too bad. ^^ Better than my name now.

william-300x231.jpg

So if I was born now or born way earlier, I would have the same name. When I received the name is also the least likely time to have gotten it. So I'm trendy any way you slice it.

EDIT: I see that William was the 15th most popular in 1982. In 2014, the 15th most popular was.... Jayden. So glad I was born in 1982.

EDIT2: Googling Jayden is about a 50/50 split between Jayden Smith and hot chicks. I really can't identify with either.

EDIT2: Googling Jayden is about a 50/50 split between Jayden Smith and hot chicks. I really can't identify with either.

Speaking of Jayden, my first college roommate was openly gay and his name was Dan. He asked us to call him Gay Dan to separate him from all the other Dan's. Some years later, he legally changed his name to Jadan ("Jayden"). I still want to call him Dan, tho. I'm a slow forgetter.

Speaking Jayden, my first college roommate was openly gay and his name was Dan. He asked us to call him Gay Dan to separate him from all the other Dan's. Some years later, he legally changed his name to Jadan ("Jayden"). I still want to call him Dan, tho. I'm a slow forgetter.
I know a girl who tried to change her name from Megan to Marley. I told her I refused to call her Marley. She stopped calling me.

Looks like for 1988 my name was the 10th most popular boys name (Robert) so now it would be Daniel.

Not sure how I feel about that lol

Speaking Jayden, my first college roommate was openly gay and his name was Dan. He asked us to call him Gay Dan to separate him from all the other Dan's. Some years later, he legally changed his name to Jadan ("Jayden"). I still want to call him Dan, tho. I'm a slow forgetter.
Ooh watch out. One of my pet peeves is repeating myself lol

Top Bottom