What's new

GW2 Which order will you be joining, in fighting back the dragons?

Which order will you be joining?

• Total voters
Is there any huge gameplay difference depending on the faction you choose? I haven't heard much about the factions.

Durmand Priory for my main. I like the idea of playing the guardian as a mage knight rather than a paladin, so seeking lost knowledge fits him rather well. Of course, I'll make a character for each order eventually - Vigil for my norn air elementalist, Whispers for my charr necromancer, and so on.

Order of whispers for me, i really liked the way they worked during nightfall. Plus master of whispers was my favorite hero. I saw a couple of agents of whispers during the beta weekends, brought back a lot of memories.

My main (Human Engineer) will be a member of the Order of Whispers most likely. I find their overall feel as an organization to be very cool.

I agree that the Order of Whispers sounds the coolest. I'm not usually into rp but being a Thief it sounds really cool.

-brucethumbsup-

I will probably be going with the order of whispers as well, sounds very interesting. Reminds me of Illuminati trying to infiltrate everything, except trying to save the world rather than control it.

I will probably be going with the order of whispers as well, sounds very interesting. Reminds me of Illuminati trying to infiltrate everything, except trying to save the world rather than control it.

Or so they say it is!!! muahahahahahahahahhaha

Priory seems the obvious choice to me, but it doesn't really fit into the lore of my Warrior (unless I go Asura), so I'll probably be going Vigil.

Personally, I like the Whispers best- working behind the scenes. My character, however, is more straight-forward and doesn't like sneaking around, so she'll be joining the Vigil. I'll create alts later to try the other factions.

I was in Durmand Priory in-game and I choose Durmand Priory again. Exploring a world full of interesting secrets, learning stories and legends, a true place for real adventures. Past can be dangerous if you forgot. Thats why, here in Durman Priory, we teach the new generations about our mistakes, and prevent them from repeating.

Top Bottom