What's new

FPS Why Titan Mode was the best Battlefield Experience EVER

Zakis

War Priestess
There have been rumblings and rumors of a return of Titan Mode to BF4. It is a fan favorite game mode and heavily requested since its original creation. What is Titan Mode you ask? Well I found the best description ever posted over on reddit. NSFW
CkUIrR3.png

I own literally every Battlefield ever made with god knows how many hours logged overall. I can tell you without a doubt that Titan Mode is THE BEST Battlefield gaming experience I have ever had, in arguably one of the best Battlefield titles out there: Battlefield 2142.

The next best thing to actually making a Battlefield 2143 is adding Titan Mode to BF4. Make it happen DICE.

... that possibly was the greatest summary of anything that I've ever read... in my entire life.

..and why didn't the game release with this mode? I gotta hit up some BF4 soon, been so busy.

..and why didn't the game release with this mode? I gotta hit up some BF4 soon, been so busy.

Ill be happy enough if they put it in and even happier if they announce Battlefield 2143 in the future as the next title. People have been requesting this for YEARS.

Top Bottom