What's new

Wildstar Wildstar Casual Gaming and RL

Thovarisk

[Ragnarok was his name]
Hi guys! I'm here to announce that today I went back to school... again. yay!!
Now what this implies is that I will have even less gaming time that I did before, therefore probably will have to quit WS for the time being. This is not Immediate though, I still have some C.R.E.D.D. going and will still dabble in for some dungeons here and there whenever I have some time to do so I'll still be around for a while (at least a month or two) and if I actually manage to sync with more people to play during times where there are more active players I might actually try to fight my way through playing more (which is not happening right now, I usually login in the mornings when there is none logged on).

Anyway, just a heads up on my current situation, I'll still be around here as usually have been forever, I will cheer for every kill you guys manage and all the rest!!

/cheers!! /strain

PS. BTW if anyone has an extra Diablo 3 code laying around I still have a little plat and a CREDD... just saying...

Congrats Thov. I made that same decision. I am going to see if i can balance out my gaming, school, work and sports before i stop playing though. Stick through it.

Are you going back full-time or part-time?

Hey sup! man I'm going back part time for the time being, but I still work full time nightshift and still have my other RL responsibilities (wife and daughter) so... it's more than pushing it going back part time hehe!! I still will try to play a bit tho.. I'll see how that goes.

Top Bottom