What's new

Wildstar Wildstar Dungeon Guide: Ruins of Kel Voreth

Milleuda

Mother Hen

Hiya everyone! Since we have recently picked up a lot of new people at different stages in the attunement process, I wanted to start posting dungeon video guides for those that are unfamiliar with them. I know there are lots of written guides out there, but I'm a visual learner and figured this would help anyone like me (i.e. no walls of text guides please).​

In my opinion, the Ruins of Kel Voreth (KV) is the easiest of the four, so I wanted to share it first!

I know there are lots of people who are either intimidated by the dungeons or are getting frustrated. But keep at it! Most of them just take TONS of practice.

As a reminder, don't be afraid to ask for help. There are many guildees who are available and willing to help you learn these new dungeons. We have many ways to communicate here (website, Mumble, LFG section of forums), so don't be shy!

Anyway, I hope y'all enjoy these. Stormtalon's Lair will be coming up next, but I'm going to need to capture new footage with the recent changes from the Sabotage patch. If any of you need to run this and don't mind being filmed, let me know :)

Also, a special thanks goes out to the KV group that ran this dungeon with me. Hopefully, none of you mind that I used our experiences for the good of the community!

xoxo

Grond the Corpsemaker

Darkwitch Gurka (Optional)

Slavemaster Drokk

Forgemaster Trogun

Last edited:
Aint you just the coolest cat on the block! This is awesome boo, nice n clear instructions with slick editing (coulda skipped my death trying to gate through the tracking beacons, but i guess now SS know! hahah). We should totally look into getting this done for the other dungeons, hopefully ill be in by then!

Haha aww sorry! But honestly the mistakes are better for guides so people can see what not to do :)

Miss your face!

This was really great of you to post up here. There was a lot of stuff pre-patch that allowed people to cheese mechanics specifically on Slavemaster and Forgemaster. Post-patch, this is almost learning a new instance at the rate everyone has been experiencing it XD

I'll definitely be referring people here from meow on.

Preferably a screenshot that will give a good idea of what the post is about. Or at least relevant to the post.

I feel so prepared right now! LFG KV!

ps: Bruce you are doing an excellent job in saying what phase is up.

Btw i love the end of that video when we all freak out that we beat it by 26 seconds hahaha

Edit: And on the second boss the end is just Nooooo PANDA... "i thought i could get to the other side..."
hahahah

Lol thanks Gyoin! I actually hate the sound of my voice when I hear it on playback. But I guess everyone says that lol

Yes. That's why I refuse to watch/listen to old podcasts. I haaate my voice with a fiery passion. In my head, I hear all sorts of different inflictions in my tones and can easily tell my sarcasm/jokes, but then I hear it and it sounds exactly the same. Caroline points it all the time "I can't tell, you sound the same all the time"....

/cry

In my head, I hear all sorts of different inflictions in my tones and can easily tell my sarcasm/jokes, but then I hear it and it sounds exactly the same
But hearing sarcasm is always very difficult. The best way to tell sarcasm is by looking into somebodies face.

But hearing sarcasm is always very difficult. The best way to tell sarcasm is by looking into somebodies face.

I've noticed my habits of when I tell a joke or tell sarcasm (or anything that should be taken lightly), I tend to start with the phrase "Oh Psh".

I've noticed my habits of when I tell a joke or tell sarcasm (or anything that should be taken lightly), I tend to start with the phrase "Oh Psh".
I've noticed my habits of when I tell a joke or tell sarcasm (or anything that should be taken lightly), I tend to open my mouth.

Top Bottom