What's new

Wildstar Wildstar Dungeon Guide: Ruins of Kel Voreth

Lol Euchale I love it. I just give sass when I open my mouth <3.

Yeah things sound different in my head compared to what actually gets recorded. I have noticed some things from listening to myself and plan to make slight modifications for the next recording.

No unfortunately I split the recordings to cut down on disk space. That and I tend to not record trash pulls because I am afraid of losing the recording should my computer crash or do something silly (just speaking from past experiences from other games so I am cautious now).

I suppose I could start doing full run recordings if there is enough interest in the community to watch them. I'd like to get new footage with the stormtalon changes so I can start with that one if there is interest to see them in that format.

No unfortunately I split the recordings to cut down on disk space. That and I tend to not record trash pulls because I am afraid of losing the recording should my computer crash or do something silly (just speaking from past experiences from other games so I am cautious now).

I suppose I could start doing full run recordings if there is enough interest in the community to watch them. I'd like to get new footage with the stormtalon changes so I can start with that one if there is interest to see them in that format.

Kk, more specifically then the bosses unedited? I'd be intrigued to see your point of view as a healer (especially when I'm tanking) to critique myself on how and when to pop defensive abilities differently.

Yep the unedited versions are linked at the end of each video right after the alttabme plug. They are also listed on my YouTube channel in the Raw Gameplay playlist. Link to my channel is in my sig.

All off the KV videos are with you as tank so you can see what I see!

Awesome. And somehow in the near future, if you guys haven't by then finished it, I'll run you guys through SC. I owe interest now on this debt, so I'll teach and spam it on the next Saturday I have free :)

Yep yep! If I finish my stormtalon guide and don't have skullcano footage I will collect on this debt for sure :)

I will be out of town this weekend to visit family in Texas (don't cry Aceren) so unfortunately I won't make any dungeon progress with a group until next weekend.

Yep yep! If I finish my stormtalon guide and don't have skullcano footage I will collect on this debt for sure :)

I will be out of town this weekend to visit family in Texas (don't cry Aceren) so unfortunately I won't make any dungeon progress with a group until next weekend.

No problem, because I have a wedding this weekend and a BBQ next, so I'm about 3 Saturdays out before I can officially do runs :p

Kk, more specifically then the bosses unedited? I'd be intrigued to see your point of view as a healer (especially when I'm tanking) to critique myself on how and when to pop defensive abilities differently.

love this idea! i might have to look into recording footage as well. finally get those dam spellslingers to stand close :p

love this idea! i might have to look into recording footage as well. finally get those dam spellslingers to stand close :p
The thought of standing near a boss on my spellslinger is enough to make my butthole pucker so tightly it might become a singularity.

Yes you spellslingers definitely keep my life interesting! Never a dull moment... That's for sure.

I've just gotten into the habit now of telling the group when I need them grouped for cleanse. It was too much trouble to yell about positioning during every fight :)

Yes you spellslingers definitely keep my life interesting! Never a dull moment... That's for sure.

I've just gotten into the habit now of telling the group when I need them grouped for cleanse. It was too much trouble to yell about positioning during every fight :)

now try imagining that you can not reach farther than 15m and you will start to realize the T. Rex problem that medics have rofl... -brucelaugh-

now try imagining that you can not reach farther than 15m and you will start to realize the T. Rex problem that medics have rofl... -brucelaugh-

Yes, when I want to laugh, I imagine a T-Rex trying to put sheets on a bed. Gets me every time.

Awesome. And somehow in the near future, if you guys haven't by then finished it, I'll run you guys through SC. I owe interest now on this debt, so I'll teach and spam it on the next Saturday I have free :)

Definitely some interest on this debt hahah! Hopefully im back from Paris by this time but if not im definitely there next weekend with Milli Milli, i would love to get this SC finally done!

Definitely some interest on this debt hahah! Hopefully im back from Paris by this time but if not im definitely there next weekend with Milli Milli, i would love to get this SC finally done!

>_> The debt is to Milly for helping us through STL! :p

Well we'll see what happens between now and 3 Saturdays lol. I have no problem running it multiple times with different groups.

Plus, Panda gives me great footage for video guides. I think I used him the most for things NOT to do <3

>_> The debt is to Milly for helping us through STL! :p

Ouch, so i get nothing for being dragged into SSM instead of my SC silver run, with you for 3hrs and then having to leave after rage quits happen? I see how it is, yous just hate pandas... =( hahaha

Plus, Panda gives me great footage for video guides. I think I used him the most for things NOT to do

The things i do for mi boo <3

Ouch, so i get nothing for being dragged into SSM instead of my SC silver run, with you for 3hrs and then having to leave after rage quits happen? I see how it is, yous just hate pandas... =( hahaha

None of us agreed to doing STL (which 2 of us needed) or Skullcano (which 2 of us needed), so we went into SSM for exposure (all 5 of us needed). So... Sorry if I don't feel like I owe you anything :p

That's why I owe milly, because he carried us through our STL silver. <3

Alright folks... enough friendly banter. We'll all get our dungeons in due time. No one owes anyone anything!

Top Bottom