What's new

Wildstar Wildstar Logs: Genetic Archives [Jan 8, 2015]

It makes my epeen sad when I have to take t8 kick and then never use it. I really need to max my ability points.

I've been really surprised by how much of a DPS loss dropping Stagger, of all things, is for me. I have to drop it to get a CC break because I will die before I give up Pounce, but something about switching the rotation just a little causes me to fuck up on at least one of every three or so Convergence MoOs.

Eh, its not about the LAS change, Im used to doing that fight with no leap. Its easy to do as a warrior with speed burst if you have raiderino giving you a heads up 2 seconds in advance to the middle phase starting. The real problem is that because i need 3 extra ability points, Im forced to drop either t8 relentless (rampage reset) or t8 rampage (4x stacking AP buff) the buff is actually a huge boost, about 200 AP in combat. Also i have to drop my current t7 breaching which means it also doesnt reset anymore. So it drops me from doing about 7k to about 5k. The damage nerf is real. Next patch, after the 2nd warrior change, it wont be as bad getting double kick but it will be probably a 1k dps loss.

I just feel weird without Pounce, it's such a big part of the way I navigate basically every fight. I'll get it sorted, I have only downed Convergence twice; but for now I just end up standing around Stim Droned like an asshole for a second when I meant to use the Stagger GCD to get me from my last Impale to my next Punish, and then I get all mixed up.

The thing I like about this game is that you truly do lose "numbers" when you are asked to play more utility or have different roles. Bout time Joh does something.[DOUBLEPOST=1420832017,1420831962][/DOUBLEPOST]And holy fuck does Vyrak do a lot of damage lol.

Yeah man... He has full amp and ability points. I need to get on that shit. The damage difference when i dont have t8 ramage is way too extreme.

He also has fucking bonkers gear.
Hes only got 100 more AP than me, his secondaries are a lot higher though. The 100 AP does make a 1k damage difference between us though cause he can also take t8 breaching most fights (for that 100% OP arpen)

Secondaries are huge. Zerolow used to have like 500 AP more than me, and he couldn't even beat me if I died.

Yeah, mostly its his strikethrough. After the patch though, you'll start to see gigantic gaps between warriors even if their APs are similar, because player skill and cooldown management will really be a big factor. The roation is such a pain in the ass too.

Yeah I imagine strikethrough was a problem for a lot of people on account of we had no TK Storm half the time.

Eh, when youre running generators theres just a large amount of downtime where youre doing nothing but waiting for the squidulons to spawn. I fucking hate it.

True. I just know I was getting deflected way more than normal with Storm on Terax/running generators for most of both of the boss fights we did.

True. I just know I was getting deflected way more than normal with Storm on Terax/running generators for most of both of the boss fights we did.
Oh no, for real. Its the worst when youre a warrior and you do a non MoO det at the very beginning and it gets deflected. Puts you way behind. Like missing your first impale im sure.

Top Bottom