What's new

Wildstar Wildstar Logs: Genetic Archives [Jan 8, 2015]

Even worse, honestly. Impale is no cooldown and I regen 30 suit power real quick. Sucks to lose the crit out of stealth, but it still can crit on its own; and then I can trinket and guarantee the next one, too.

Yeah. Its kinda weird as a stalker because you use your ultimate and your trinket on separate cooldowns right? On medic, warrior, and engi you wanna use them at the same time... Especially if youre running warcry like I am now. After the patch i gotta switch back to failsafe probably though. Testing will be needed.

Well, the first stealth doesn't count for resets if you stealth before combat starts, so you don't trigger the 20-second CD until you actually use the ability in combat. So you hit out of stealth, then you use your trinket, then you use your innate and Tac Retreat while you still have the bonus AP, giving you three max-damage crits and a plain guaranteed one on your opening burst.

Yeah. With warrior, the first innate is kind of like... Trying to pass the threshold to 3rd base with a woman. You gotta be super delicate about it or else you'll fuck it up and get shut down.

Yeah. With warrior, the first innate is kind of like... Trying to pass the threshold to 3rd base with a woman. You gotta be super delicate about it or else you'll fuck it up and get shut down.

You just need to spin to win.... in both situations.

L2AggroDump noob.
I wish. RIP for me. All this though is nothing compared to how bad it was for me in SWTOR. As a Powertech Pyrotech I couldnt even auto the first 20 seconds of the fight because even my stance passive, flame cylinder, crits could pull off the best tank on the server if I didnt give him a year to generate threat for the first while. But after i gave him some time, he could hold off me by using his intimidates and taunts off cooldown. Then after I quit playing they finally gave powertechs a threat dump... They also nerfed the Dainjre build to the ground.

Top Bottom