What's new

Wildstar Wildstar Recommended Addon Thread

Amppurchased :When you highlight an amp in the amps selection screen, and don't have it, it tells you where to get it.

CommodityStats :Click "scan" everytime you're at the commodity exchange and you'll be able to track economy trends over a length of time.
ea05ab7e686c0f4208dc87110b0f083b.png

RareTracker : Highlights when rare mobs that drop rare equipment are nearby (alive).Also works with Trackmaster to track further range mobs.

Steer, or Deadlock are excellent addons.

They allow you to control your character like you're playing a game like Tera, with the camera locked to mouse movement. Possibly the single best improvement to my play experience via an addon.

Steer, or Deadlock are excellent addons.

They allow you to control your character like you're playing a game like Tera, with the camera locked to mouse movement. Possibly the single best improvement to my play experience via an addon.

if you could make a post like I did on the first post I will be glad to add them. I personally don´t use them, so I cannot try them out.

Also I´ve added to the first post:
ZenRadar (Link)
Shows a line to the closest lore item.

SpaceStash (Link)
Works like BagOn. Gives you a lot of functions ranging from different icon sizes in the inventory to auto-sell/repair functions.

I´ve looked at all addons that are available on curse at the moment. But there are some that I haven´t seen yet. Going to add them to first post asap

First post updated and also restructured. Best addon is FoV slider addon. So much better.

Disgusting imo

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I agree. They said they are going to keep an eye on it for now and if it becomes too much, they will reconsider their views. This was a number of weeks ago on Reddit.

I agree. They said they are going to keep an eye on it for now and if it becomes too much, they will reconsider their views. This was a number of weeks ago on Reddit.
That shit needs to be removed.

I agree they do need to remove it, and i'm sure they will .But untill they remove it or say we can't use it ......im going to use it.

Top Bottom