What's new

Wildstar Wildstar Release Date Announced

A Forum mod can do it. But maybe we should use it, because then everybody can join in to the talk.

This.

I'm actually getting excited again for Wildstar. I've seen some of the improvements they have made since beta I first looked at the game. I'll be pre-ordering, I'm just bummed about the whole region locking thing. Maybe there will be a work around.

I was on the fence about wildstar... I decided I'd rather take the money and blow it on something else... like more league of legends skins or maybe even titanfall. Really bummed I wont be able to play with the eu/ger/aus guys here, who are usually the ones playing when im around to play.

The region you purchase WildStar in determines which servers you have access to (North America or Europe). WildStar does not support cross-region play.

Just throwing that out there. It may be possible for the EU/AUS people to buy an NA copy (or vice versa), but that is entirely up to the person playing.

I could do key transfers for people if that was all it needed via paypal. For members only of course.

Just throwing that out there. It may be possible for the EU/AUS people to buy an NA copy (or vice versa), but that is entirely up to the person playing.

I could do key transfers for people if that was all it needed via paypal. For members only of course.

Sound likes a black market is developing.

That'd be great if we could do a work around like that Gyoin. I am kinda on the fence about WS. If there was enough people interested in the game that we could do some raiding, I would be willing to sub for that.

That'd be great if we could do a work around like that Gyoin. I am kinda on the fence about WS. If there was enough people interested in the game that we could do some raiding, I would be willing to sub for that.

I think currently, we may not have enough in house for raiding as is. However, I would suggest that everyone in TAB that does play, play on the same server. We can form a guild and grow in-game and still promote the site/community beliefs and recruit that way. It doesn't hurt for those that are interested, talk to people about the site/guild/community and expand. I unfortunately will most likely not have the time/availability to raid lead as previously thought last summer. RL and what not. However, I am still interested in raiding and pvp'ing in the time I do have.

When we get closer to launch, we'll have to see who's available and who is playing.

Yeah that´t good news, I will update as soon as I know whether I can buy it on my own, or if somebody of you (Bruce) will have to buy it for me.

I WAS FIRST, ONLY I CAN GOUGE THE EU'S.
I can see your charging structure:
Game costs 50 bucks at release, so you will say "it´s 50 € over at your place that´s 69,29 $, now if we include taxes, and a small fee for me for helping you out we come to 120$"

I can see your charging structure:
Game costs 50 bucks at release, so you will say "it´s 50 € over at your place that´s 69,29 $, now if we include taxes, and a small fee for me for helping you out we come to 120$"

<3

lol nah, I'm really not that bad. But I have a feeling after the twitter statement, you'll most likely be able to buy an NA key easily by clicking a checkbox on a purchase or something. But hey, we'll find out next week when pre-orders start.

Top Bottom