What's new

Wildstar Wildstar, which edition will you purchase?

Which edition do you think you will buy?

• Digital Standard Edition, I don't want to go to the store.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Physical Standard Edition, I want the disks in hand for my money.

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Digital Deluxe Edition (if they make one) with some perks, and a slightly higher price.

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Physical Collectors Edition (if they make one) I need ALL THE THINGS Wildstar!

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
Probably Digital Deluxe. I wouldnt mind a Collector's Edition but I seem to be cursed with such things. I have the collector's edition for Warhammer Online, and SWTOR....you can see how that went.

I like Collector's Editions. I have Death's mask from Darksiders 2, a statue of Connor from AC 3, and numerous artbooks and soundtracks.

I LOVE that stuff.

I cast a vote for the physical CE, but it depends on what will be available in the DD.

Sometimes, having access to the DD as opposed to a physical box, gets you into the game faster. That would be a bigger plus for me than an autographed art book or Chua plushie.

Probably digital deluxe.. unless the CE is amazing and also lets me play right away without having to wait for the box.

I'll probably get the digital deluxe version, unless the CE has some insane in-game perks that I'll regret not buying in the future. Plus, I prefer downloads to physical media when it comes to mmo's. If the game fails (I hope its awesome), I won't feel as if I wasted a ton of money.

I know it's not coming out till spring 2014 at the earliest, but now that we have a pricing model and set box price for their standard edition, I think it would be fun to know how much you want to pay for your copy.

We know the standard edition will be 60 bucks US. That is digital copy or physical box. To me that says around 80 or 100 for the collectors edition. Will there be more levels to the pricing, like digital deluxe with some perks but not all of them like GW2 did? What do you think?

I will be buying the CE physical box for sure. I want all the things for the game I am most excited for.

I chose Digital Deluxe which I tend to buy in most games that offer it. I'm hoping there will atleast be a nice custom mount or some cool social clothing skins in the deal. I don't care for any kind of XP boosts or anything, and hopefully without having a cash shop items like that won't be in the game anyway. Otherwise I'd probably buy a box at a local retailer.

Well since there are no details of what any will involve outside of the digital copy being just the game...kinda hard to actually give an answer for a poll.

If the CE will have some juicy things, it would then depend on the price and what they have compared to the Digital Deluxe etc.

As per normal, I will wait to see what the CE (assuming there is one) contains. I don't usually get CE's of games but I always like to see what they have before I throw money at a unreleased game :p

I'm gonna assume that the physical copies will be able to be 95% downloaded pre launch and you just need the code to get the last 5%. That is the norm now and Carbine is all about giving the player a good experience.

Digital. Depending on my economical situation when the game's released is whether I get a deluxe or not.

Digital all the way. I voted Digital Deluxe, assuming its worth it. I'm pretty sure Ill never buy a CE version ever again.

I believe Carbine like other developers have done in the past, will let those who pre-ordered download the game ahead of time. Be it for open beta, early access, or just to lighten the load on launch day. Then when the game does launch you will have X number of days to enter your serial key in before it locks you out.

I have never taken the risk of buying a CE for any game, but I will be doing so for Wildstar so I hope it lives to my expectations. :)

Top Bottom