What's new

Android Wishful thinking: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Ultimate Power Save Mode!!

BUBBLEGUN

I noticed that my coworker's Samsung Galaxy S5 had features like dustproof, waterproof, updated OS, etc., but what I really liked about it was it's ultimate power saving mode that believed could make his cell usage last for eight whole days!!!! At 3100 mah battery, my cell is only 100 mah less than the S5 so it still keeps me from getting the wallhugger syndrome that they advertise about Iphones. Those Iphones are cute though nonetheless.

I prefer my LG G2. Longer battery life than the galaxy. The G3 just came out too, but its got a bigger screen, so less battery life than mine.

I prefer my LG G2. Longer battery life than the galaxy. The G3 just came out too, but its got a bigger screen, so less battery life than mine.
Your LG G2 is also known for taking great motion pics!! I'm a wigglyworm when it comes to taking shots so I would love to invest in that series too!!!

Your LG G2 is also known for taking great motion pics!! I'm a wigglyworm when it comes to taking shots so I would love to invest in that series too!!!
Yeah, the camera is amazing. Its a shame i barely use it.

Top Bottom