What's new

WoW World of Warcraft: Legion (TAB Member Server List)

Milleuda

Mother Hen
World_of_Warcraft_Legion_August_30.jpg

Hi everyone!

I've seen several TAB members getting back into World of Warcraft as we get ready for the newest expansion, Legion. I wanted to create a post for us to compile everyone's server as well as interests so that other members could find us if they wanted!

In your post, please include the following:
  • Server/Realm
  • Faction
  • How to contact you (if not via a battlenet ID message)
  • Battlenet ID (if you have not included it in your profile already)
  • Interests (in other words, what are you focusing on? PVP? Dungeons? Raiding? anything and everything? This will help people figure out if they want to join you!)
This next expansion should be exciting!

Realm: Earthen Ring (RP PVE)
Faction: Alliance
How to contact me: PM on TAB, tag on discord, or my Battlenet ID on my profile

Interest: I rolled on this server to play with some buddies. We are a casual group so we don't have intentions of serious PVE raiding. However, we will likely participate in the following:
  • Casual PVP (battlegrounds, Ashran)
  • Casual LFR
  • Mythic dungeons
Hit me up if you are interested in joining us!

Last edited:
Realm: Tichondrious
Faction: FOR THE HORDE!!!!!

Interest: Transferred and boosted my mage to roll with my EoA buddies. Definitely don't mind making a DH on another server where TAB is centralized though.
  • Casual PVP (battlegrounds, Ashran)
  • Casual LFR
  • Mythic dungeons
Hit me up if you are interested in joining us!

Realm: Bronzebeard (RP PVE)

Interest: I've been on this server since right before BC release. But I've recently switched over to Alliance to change things up a bit. I don't really play with anyone right now because all my friends don't play anymore. So just casually in some guilds for the boost. I'd love to get in and play with more people. This game and all others have always been much more fun with friends.
  • Casual PVP ( occasional battlegrounds, mostly Ashran)
  • Casual LFR
  • Mythic dungeons

Realm: Area 52
Faction: Horde / Cute
How to contact me: Crake#1128 or here or discord or stalking

Interest: Casual mainly PvE at the moment, play along with Wafflez and Dawkinz as well as a couple friends.

Gonna split my time this expac. I have an ally and horde toon to play.

Battle.net ID :: Simpwn#1242

Realm: Stormrage (PVE)
Class: Mage

Realm: Archimonde (PVP)
Faction: Horde
Class: Warrior, Hunter

Interested in long walks on the beach, holding hands, snuggling. Oh, game related? PvE dungeons and LFR. Farming old content for fun stuff.

Ok you broke the format so I have to ask why is Legion so interesting?
I can explain my perspective, but keep in mind I only played Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King so the veterans who have been with the game longer should also chime in.

Artifact Weapon: For me, they are adding a new layer of complexity to the classes with the Artifact Weapon system. At first glance, it looks like a great way to reward people who are pushing high end content by making them (and their weapon) more powerful.

Lessening PVP Barrier: they are making changes to the way gearing works in PVP. Lots of stats are being reworked, and my general understanding is that someone in PVE gear can be competitive in PVP

Focus on dungeon content: they are adding the Mythic + system, which rewards smaller groups who can clear tough content. I've always had a tough time getting 20-40 good people to play stuff, but I can easily find 5 good players to clear content. The mythic dungeon content, in higher difficulties, is supposed to be comparable to raid gear.

Class rework: many of the classes are getting reworked. You'd have to read up on the specifics if there is a class you are interested in.

Anyone else have something to add? Gyoin Simpwn Crake Thovarisk Zakis Dup

Last edited:
I can explain my perspective, but keep in mind I only played Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King so the veterans who have been with the game longer should also chime in.

Artifact Weapon: For me, they are adding a new layer of complexity to the classes with the Artifact Weapon system. At first glance, it looks like a great way to reward people who are pushing high end content by making them (and their weapon) more powerful.

Lessening PVP Barrier: they are making changes to the way gearing works in PVP. Lots of stats are being reworked, and my general understanding is that someone in PVE gear can be competitive in PVP

Focus on dungeon content: they are adding the Mythic + system, which rewards smaller groups who can clear tough content. I've always had a tough time getting 20-40 good people to play stuff, but I can easily find 5 good players to clear content. The mythic dungeon content, in higher difficulties, is supposed to be comparable to raid gear.

Class rework: many of the classes are getting reworked. You'd have to read up on the specifics if there is a class you are interested in.

Anyone else have something to add? Gyoin Simpwn Crake Thovarisk Zakis @Duppa
Class changes eh? Where can I find Rogue? Is it still all static casting and such because a priest or druid might be fun too. I haven't played since Wrath.

You pretty much covered the interesting points. The big one is also friends. I really came back after 6 years and two missed expansions to world PvP and casually raid with friends on top of the Artifact Weaps and Mythic stuff. Everyone is sort of in a holding pattern for Star Citizen as nothing MMO wise has what it takes to keep us interested. Crowfall is still a ways out. WoW is tried and true in most aspects and like Mills said the new stuff sounds interesting.

On a side note since tr1age might be interested, EoA will have a full blown 64 person Battlefield 1 server as soon as its possible to do so. Hopefully we can keep it full and populated. At this point its WoW and BF1.

Conan Exiles and BF1 have me excited. Until then my iPad with Clash Royale and Pokemon Go and a little UO on the side keep me occupied :) Just curious what the hype was here.

I love old raid farming while solo. They are also coming out with a new wardrobe system (similar to Diablo 3). When you see a piece of gear that you can equip it will unlock it's look for you in a wardrobe screen. Plenty of things to now go and collect so you can look your very best.

Not sure if it was mentioned, but for those who don't know you can cross-realm group for ANYTHING now adays so if you are playing on different servers, just add everyones bnets and we can all play together no matter what server you are on

Not sure if it was mentioned, but for those who don't know you can cross-realm group for ANYTHING now adays so if you are playing on different servers, just add everyones bnets and we can all play together no matter what server you are on

Have you tested whether it's possible to circumvent their cross realm mail restriction concerning gold with this?

I have like 25k or so just rotting away on other characters. I never checked what was lying around before I whisked my mage away to Tichondrius. I figure I might as well put that to use and split it between Tich and EarthenRing.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Have you tested whether it's possible to circumvent their cross realm mail restriction concerning gold with this?

I have like 25k or so just rotting away on other characters. I never checked what was lying around before I whisked my mage away to Tichondrius. I figure I might as well put that to use and split it between Tich and EarthenRing.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
There are limitations to the cross-realm. Crake is right - you can pretty much group with anyone for anything. However, you can't be in the same guild, trade, or send mail to another person on another realm (Account Bound items can be sent between your characters, though).

Top Bottom