What's new

World of Warcraft

Anxiety

Hey,

Anyone play World of Warcraft? There are a couple people in AltTabMe that play and we did RBG's together last night - won all of them. If you play World of Warcraft, post your Battle Tag so we can add you. We enjoy PvP, but would also do dungeons to hang out!

Anxiety

... Fuck. People are actually winning RBG's? ..... Fuuuuck. Don't tempt me with this.

What is a rated battleground?

It has been a VERY long time.

Also I made a Mumble channel for you guys in the public area so you could also bring your non [TAB] members, instead of using Skype :)

Also I made a Mumble channel for you guys in the public area so you could also bring your non [TAB] members, instead of using Skype :)
Premade battlegrounds with an ELO style rating like Arenas.

Last night was fun, felt like the first season when we steamrolled to 2900 rating :D. I hope Wildstar's rated bgs will be just as fun or more so.

Until then, need more to come pwn with us :D[DOUBLEPOST=1374606174,1374605793][/DOUBLEPOST]

Oh and thanks Tr1age for the WoW channel :D We used skype because we were joining someone else's RBG group and they already had their bros in Skype. Plus wasn't sure to give out a bunch of people the Mumble info.

Plus wasn't sure to give out a bunch of people the Mumble info.
The lobby is public for that reason, so people can bring on friends and, on a case by case basis, can potentially be moved by a mod into the private rooms. But NEVER give out the token info. That is a gkick. Don't like dealing with trolls :)

But yeah, the lobby is pretty sweet. We encourage non-guildies to pop on and get to know some of us.

The lobby is public for that reason, so people can bring on friends and, on a case by case basis, can potentially be moved by a mod into the private rooms. But NEVER give out the token info. That is a gkick. Don't like dealing with trolls :)

But yeah, the lobby is pretty sweet. We encourage non-guildies to pop on and get to know some of us.

Yeah just the four of us didnt know 5 of them at all. The one guy leading was a friend of Anxiety's. Kinda hard to get the leader to drop their usual Skype to come to a Mumble with their buddies that we don't know :p Just made more sense to use Skype in this situation.

When doing RBGs, a lot of people use skype because of the voice activated option. The voice activated Mumble option gives a lot of feedback. Skype seems to cancel out more background noise. That's why we have been using Skype. But I do appreciate that you made a public channel for us. Is it okay if we bring in anyone? Because if we are doing stuff sometimes, we have up to 10 random people in a call. Is that alright with you? :) Sometimes there are people in the group that we do not know as well (and they could potentially troll in the future) that's why we haven't been bringing them in. 'Cuz some people we don't 'personally' know.

When doing RBGs, a lot of people use skype because of the voice activated option. The voice activated Mumble option gives a lot of feedback. Skype seems to cancel out more background noise. That's why we have been using Skype. But I do appreciate that you made a public channel for us. Is it okay if we bring in anyone? Because if we are doing stuff sometimes, we have up to 10 random people in a call. Is that alright with you? :) Sometimes there are people in the group that we do not know as well (and they could potentially troll in the future) that's why we haven't been bringing them in. 'Cuz some people we don't 'personally' know.

Yeah those guys were very funny, I enjoyed them. But I could see a few of them being potential trolls with the humor they use lol.

Cool, we will try to pull some people in the mumble. Maybe we can get some WoW players interested in WildStar! :)

Yeah Velorra plans to stream more and I may as well. If we are both online though, it will be her most likely :D

I get you confused. She's the pretty one and you're the loud one, right? :D[DOUBLEPOST=1374607033,1374607002][/DOUBLEPOST]
Cool, we will try to pull some people in the mumble. Maybe we can get some WoW players interested in WildStar! :)

Let the Great Migration commence!

I get you confused. She's the pretty one and you're the loud one, right? :D[DOUBLEPOST=1374607033,1374607002][/DOUBLEPOST]

Let the Great Migration commence!

She is definitely the pretty one, maybe the loud one too. I'm never loud lol :D

Top Bottom