What's new

WoW Anyone!?

I haven't done PvE since BC but I still end up getting sucked in just about every season for PvP. I have 5 lvl 90s on Stormreaver Horde so if you ever want to Arena or BG just leave some info and I'll contact you in game.

So I did it. I reinstalled and reactivated WoW. After looking at the servers my toons were on (dead) and looking into realm population and balance I chose to start over fresh on a new server.

I had originally rolled a toon on a "Full" server , Area 52, thinking Id be good. But after some investigation after seeing how dead the Alliance cities were it turned out the Horde to Alliance ratio was like massively skewed (174k Horde to 25k Alliance). The Auction House was a dead giveaway too. I did an Auctioneer scan and it only came back with 80 pages, Iv been on medium to high servers with 400+ pages. I don't understand how Blizzard just lets their servers stay like that. So I rerolled...

Tichondrius is the highest US population server, is PvP, and has the best balance (among the 'full" servers) between Alliance and Horde. I rolled an Alliance Panda Shaman. No heirlooms, no gold, no alts... :'(

http://wow.realmpop.com/us-tichondrius.html

Tichondrius is the highest US population server, is PvP, and has the best balance (among the 'full" servers) between Alliance and Horde. I rolled an Alliance Panda Shaman. No heirlooms, no gold, no alts... :'(

I think I had a Hunter there for a while if you'd like some goldz (not sure how much is on her). Her name is Camelhoarder the Camel-Hoarder, in <the Camel Hoarder> guild.

twG8UAf.jpg

What is your character name :D ?

I think I had a Hunter there for a while if you'd like some goldz (not sure how much is on her). Her name is Camelhoarder the Camel-Hoarder, in <the Camel Hoarder> guild.

twG8UAf.jpg

What is your character name :D ?

My characters name is Introvenus. Id appreciate a few coins, nothing crazy. Basically want to grab some bigger bags. Bigger bags = more loot = more money.

Heck, my pleasure! I'll hit you up if the stuff I put up sells in case you need to buy some stuff in a few levels =]

well... I did grab MoP for $20 from blizz... and reactivated my account. The wife is who is playing it tho...

Back to FFXIV... I need moar tomes for my gear... and I need to finish my Gaebolg.

I got till October something on my account still, but I wont be reactivating it. Anyone still playing and into PvP who needs a good healer hit me up, not that geared for new season but I'm Pro. I can still keep us up. /box I prefer BG's but I'll play arena's too.

I joined the server as well, and as much as it would be a personal shame to be alliance I'll do it to join up with you harle

No need to reroll, you could always spec differently if you want. Great thing about Monks is they can tank, heal or DPS.

I almost reupped my sub, after much thought and more than one google search of "should I start playing WoW again" I decided not to.

I've never thought of using Google as an advice tool. That'd make an interesting documentary- spend a month asking Google questions and following the advice.

Mainly brought up forums of people asking G the same question and the thing I took away from it was if it's fun play it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Oh man, just had a horrible experience healing in a dungeon. It was in Temple of the Jade Serpent and for some reason I couldn't dispel this one spell. It cause us the fight... I feel horrible. It's just worse when people don't help and instead insult me through the chat. I know I should just ignore them, but ugh. Started reading to see what was the problem, but I haven't found a reason why. I was using Dispel Magic and Mass Dispel...
sdcgdscebecxejnx

Oh man, just had a horrible experience healing in a dungeon. It was in Temple of the Jade Serpent and for some reason I couldn't dispel this one spell. It cause us the fight... I feel horrible. It's just worse when people don't help and instead insult me through the chat. I know I should just ignore them, but ugh. Started reading to see what was the problem, but I haven't found a reason why. I was using Dispel Magic and Mass Dispel...
sdcgdscebecxejnx

Pft. Just let it roll off. If you are doing your best and actually showing up prepared for raids, then you are way ahead of the average player.

Unless you just rolled in there without knowing anything about the fight and missed an obvious mechanic. Then that's on you.

lol so close....had all my information in and started reading this whole thread. "You never quit wow, you just go afk for a while." Why in the hell does that ring so true. All my high levels are behind and I'm not sure I want to start over again on yet another server. Sell me on it. How many people play on a regular basis?

Top Bottom