What's new

XSplit Discount!

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
bKLy0jNfCxszXr3UtD3YKp8K784SIXEFnTp2sR7U9Q2LvCsMB3Pg4uZrWaVOgkASbtbkUxIsqO4G6iCl9Oe5vxJ80wHGeAk2h86W4KzYKN2uVntNiJTI9k9MeIfmxK6c6gPKsK-xni2avOeJLoi9GJeItNm8t7MQ2nvea4Q=s0-d-e1-ft

Get 50% extra duration on your Personal and Premium License!

The XSplit Xmas deal is back.....with revengeance!
About to break the bank with the Steam Holiday Sale? Well why not complement that crazy backlog and grab an XSplit Personal or Premium license today and get 50% extra duration!

If you haven't already then check out XSplit V2, a huge update to both XSplit Broadcaster

and XSplit Gamecaster

that's packed with powerful new features and improvements, making it our biggest update yet.

Find out what's new in XSplit V2 and take advantage of our special holiday deal today.

Offer valid until January 1, 2015
Take me to your buy page!

Or just get OBS. Just sayin. That's cool if you use xsplit though, a lot of people swear by it.

Or just get OBS. Just sayin. That's cool if you use xsplit though, a lot of people swear by it.

I've been using it since alpha and enjoy it. But OBS if you are willing to futz is just as good I hear. Kinda like iOS vs Android Xsplit just works and OBS takes some canoodling but can become more powerful.

I guess it's good for podcasts and the like but ShadowPlay runs pretty flawlessly and it's a simultaneous two button press to go live or cut it off.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I guess it's good for podcasts and the like but ShadowPlay runs pretty flawlessly and it's a simultaneous two button press to go live or cut it off.

Xsplit has two button presses :) Although no idea what ShadowPlay is :p

If you have a nVidia card...which you do...you have it. It allows you to set it to 'shadow' record a certain time amount of video and will save it upon a button press. Good for grabbing highlights I guess. You could also switch it to fully record or stop with a button press or stream directly to twitch.

Pretty cool little program. It was a bit in optimized when it first released but now it seems to work great. Just streamed some Elite: Dangerous with it this past Saturday.

Top Bottom