What's new

ARCADE You can help me download arcade games!

I request the SNES emulator game.

Or wait, I will download it on my own.
Then post a link for me please. That and a link to the game you got on the boards so I know what it is.

In the future, please post links to the games here when requesting so I know which. As well, please make accounts like I said I am limited X games every 24 hours.

Last edited:
Many people are asking about subscriptions and download limits
Allow me to clarify here that we are providing flash conversions for free and only ask for compensation to cover our running hosts, especially hosting and script licensing.
In the Subscriptions Control Panel you can entitle your account on more daily downloads, access to gamepacks, free advertising, custom dynamic forum signatures made by our design team and soon direct arcade downloads.
Management

Last edited by a moderator:
Many people are asking about subscriptions and download limits
Allow me to clarify here that we are providing flash conversions for free and only ask for compensation to cover our running hosts, especially hosting and script licensing.
In the subscription control panel you can entitle your account on more daily downloads, access to gamepacks, free advertising, custom dynamic forum signatures made by our design team and soon direct arcade downloads.
Management

We appreciate your efforts! Site is old school badass. Appreciate the free tier as well so for sites like ours where we don't need a HUGE library, we can grab a few of the good ones.

Keep up the good work!

We appreciate your efforts! Site is old school badass. Appreciate the free tier as well so for sites like ours where we don't need a HUGE library, we can grab a few of the good ones.

Keep up the good work!

You are welcome, my post was edited removing the link to subscriptions ? is there a reason for that ?

You are welcome, my post was edited removing the link to subscriptions ? is there a reason for that ?

Sometimes there is confusion with new accounts and link towards paid content that can be considered spam or bot activity and will result in a deletion of the account/post. It was merely to avoid that situation :)

This is understandable, so to help your staff collect games faster i would like to suggest an alternative to registeting multiple accounts, instead of the daily limit of 5 you can download up to 50 games per day just by a 10 EUR annual subscripton that can be purchased in your account subscription panel here

We would like to extend our gratitude for your feedback here and we have added that URL to our newly created Testimonials Section over at InvisionGames

This is understandable, so to help your staff collect games faster i would like to suggest an alternative to registeting multiple accounts, instead of the daily limit of 5 you can download up to 50 games per day just by a 10 EUR annual subscripton that can be purchased in your account subscription panel here

We would like to extend our gratitude for your feedback here and we have added that URL to our newly created Testimonials Section over at InvisionGames

Thank you NickTheGreek appreciate it! You should make a special verified group or organization tier. :)

Top Bottom