What's new

Youtube Streaming

Zakis

War Priestess
I know Tristan streams occasionally when he can and a few of us stream regularly. Id like to get into doing that with Star Citizen and maybe some Overwatch. I might even dedicate myself to it full time as I could be in between jobs soon.

Just curious if anyone looked into Youtube's streaming and if any of you stream to both Twitch and Youtube?

I think twitch is still the best bet, especially if you plan on streaming star citizen. Twitch is much more community oriented vs YouTube which is more 'mainstream'. Worth trying both i suppose but I'm pretty content on twitch.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I think twitch is still the best bet, especially if you plan on streaming star citizen. Twitch is much more community oriented vs YouTube which is more 'mainstream'. Worth trying both i suppose but I'm pretty content on twitch.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I was planning on sticking with Twitch I was purely curious if anyone had dabbled into youtube.

I'm getting a lot of connects in the Star Citizen stream community, have even met a number of the streamers (mainly the ones local to NYC) so let me know if you get into it! Maybe we could do a multistream sometime

I'm getting a lot of connects in the Star Citizen stream community, have even met a number of the streamers (mainly the ones local to NYC) so let me know if you get into it! Maybe we could do a multistream sometime

Sounds good, I was kind of in the wings waiting for 3.0 but honestly if 2.6 drops this week I might just get back into it. Shame our schedules being outside the norm are still kind of opposite.

Sounds good, I was kind of in the wings waiting for 3.0 but honestly if 2.6 drops this week I might just get back into it. Shame our schedules being outside the norm are still kind of opposite.
Probably wont be out until later next month tbh

Top Bottom