RP GAMES Zombie RP Character Development

Status
Not open for further replies.

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
I need those playing the Zombie RP Chat game to fill in the following:

Name:
Anything you are currently carrying: (please keep this up to date)
Brief bio:
Appearance:

As you are all playing yourselves in terms of reactions and how you perceive yourself your Username is fine but feel free to use another if you want.

Name: Tristan
Anything you are currently carrying: A gun, a lighter, an iPhone, headphones, over the shoulder bag, inside it has a battery backup for the phone, pepto bismal, mints, a protein bar, a towel, and random loose shit like tooth picks, advil, and anxiety meds.
Brief bio: Will fill in later.
Appearance: 5'10, Athletic, Blond Hair, Blue Eyes, Wearing a leather jacket, scarf, skinny jeans, black thermal, black military hat.

Name: Jason

Anything you are currently carrying: duffel bag full of various medications (pain meds, antibiotics, topical anesthetics, etc); minor surgical supplies like needles, syringes, gauze, alcohol wipes; 2 bottles of water; a flashlight; a lighter in my pocket; wallet with cash, credit card, and identification; hospital ID badge; keys with access to different areas of the hospital; iPhone 6

Brief bio: Born and raised in Texas. Went to undergrad and pharmacy school in Houston. Moved to Ohio to complete a clinical residency and obtained a business degree. Moved to Chicago in 2013 to manage a small hospital pharmacy. Company decided to promote him to managing a hospital in NYC in 2015 with the intention of fast tracking into a corporate management position within 5 years.

Has clinical knowledge of pharmaceuticals and expertise in managing people. Strong INFJ personality with a high level of emotional intelligence. Currently single with no family in NYC.

Appearance: 5'4", Black hair, brown eyes, medium complexion, skinny build. Wearing navy blue hospital scrubs, white tennis shoes, and a white coat

Actual photo can be found in my AMA

Name: Florian "euchale" Blum
Anything you are currently carrying: Nothing anymore, I'm infected.
Brief bio: Scientist who learned a lot about Lasers. Wanted to take a vacation in NY. Got bitten by a infected and turned into one. Lost his legs in a helicopter accident.
Appearance: The guy on the left:
dave26.jpg

Name: Jon
Anything you are currently carrying: Glock 17 with two extra magazines, two-way radio, phone, useless car keys, combat knife in boot.
Brief bio: Born in New York. Former Corrections Officer turned Private Security Operative. Trained in rifle, sidearms, self defense, less than lethal weaponry, basic first aid, defensive driving, and dabbled in negotiation.
Appearance: Short, stocky but pretty well built and average fitness. White shirt with a black tie, black suit pants and black combat boots as well as a shoulder holster and magazine carrier.

Name: Jon

Anything you are currently carrying:

- Backpack: Macbook w hard case, laptop Charger, Multi-card reader, Mini USB 2.0 Cable, usb 3.0 cable, Micro-USB cable, lightning cable, leatherbound notebook, a few disposable pens, a yellow highlighter, glasses case w/ glasses, glasses repair kit, and my toiletry bag.

- Toiletry bag: (pretty sure I mentioned that I threw this into my bag since i was in a hurry). Travel sized containers of toothpaste, lotion, facewash, shampoo, sunscreen, 7 disposable contact lenses.

- On body: Keys with bottle opener and USB stick, Pelican wallet, double pack of gum, iphone 6 in otterbos defender case. Probably 96%-ish batt so far.

Brief bio:
Self. On a work trip. Computer savvy, but not pro. Awful cook. Low end-of-world survival knowledge. Higher than normal mobile device knowledge. Nothing relevant to apocalypseness. Caffeine dependency.

Appearance:
- Appearance: Buzzed hair, short-med beard, avg height, non-athletic build.
- Clothing: Jeans, a t-shirt, solid button up, button up medium jacket, dressy-ish athletic shoe things, black nondescript military style cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom