Not open for further replies.

zorph

Squirg Interpreter
Name
Kedrick

Age (must be 18+)

Where are you from? (timezone)
US Central Time

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?

Character Name(s)
Zorph (not sure on alt names yet)

What games do you wish to play with the alttabme community?
WILDSTAR

Class/Race(if applicable)
Zorph - Mordesh Medic

What role do you wish to play in the guild? For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social
PVE and PVP, casual/social on downtime.

Which previous MMO's or online games have you played and how long for?
Runescape, 2 years off and on & WoW, 1 year

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
No, I was never into the games enough, and the guilds that were easy to get into were completely devoid of any sense of community, pretty much just free guild perks.

How did you hear about the AltTabMe?
Googling and comparing different Wildstar (Exile!) guilds and you seemed like a great match.

What will you bring to the ALTTABME community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping?)
I really enjoy learning the mechanics of games and have a weird fact based memory that is very useful for questing and gearing. I am very interested in chatting with guildmates and helping out others whenever I can.

How much time do you spend a week on games?
I am in college at the moment and live up north where there is not much to do so probably 4 hours a day.

Is there anything else you would like to throw in here at the end?
Well, I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys and I really hope that I make the cut!

Have you finished all of the prerequisite requirements?
Yes (I read and replied to the rules, I understand I must be active on the forums to stay on the roster, and I have a minimum of 1-2 posts(other than this application), and I made sure those posts weren't just bullshit)

Enter the Code so we know you read the rules
magicpassword

Were you a part of a guild? What was your experience?
No, I was never into the games enough, and the guilds that were easy to get into were completely devoid of any sense of community, pretty much just free guild perks.

It... It feels like we found a lost wounded puppy... I want to keep him and show him what life has to give!

PLEASE DADDY CAN WE KEEP HIM?![DOUBLEPOST=1398348505,1398348438][/DOUBLEPOST]But on a more serious note, stick around and get to know some more people :)

Welcome. Keep up a presence here on the site and get to know some of the members. We ask that our new recruits take some time to learn about us while we learn about you!

I am a yes too. Obviously though please make an effort to get to know people better than just this and your few posts. But overall I think this guy is cool!

I'll give a yes to this one. Little short on the app but glad you came out and are giving us a shot. Be a little more active on the forums. Join the chat box on the forums tab and talk it up with everyone. They don't bite. At least not hard.

I'll give a yes to this one. Little short on the app but glad you came out and are giving us a shot. Be a little more active on the forums. Join the chat box on the forums tab and talk it up with everyone. They don't bite. At least not hard.

I bite hard.

Hahah, thanks. And yeah I've just started snoopin 'round the threads. Was funny I was just reading you talking about all the names people should steal from you at launch, right before you responded to my introduction.

Also set your mood! No mood. PFFT makes you look sad. (the thing under your avatar)

Also set your mood! No mood. PFFT makes you look sad. (the thing under your avatar)

Well shit!

I really should have checked out the examples before posting, feel a bit under(a)dressed. (that would work if the subjects didn't clash!)

He's playing Mordesh AND a Medic...double the winning. I agree though get to know people here!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

This app has been accepted. So continue to get to know everyone, join mumble, and enjoy yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom