Approved Cranky - That Penguin Guy

No43

Crafter
What is your Name?

Zach
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?

Cranky Penguins #6051

North Carolina/EST

Yes, the rule about playing the game and not dragging drama to social media is my favorite. There's enough of that out there as it is.

Yes

I know that tr1age fella. He's alright I reckon.

tr1age

I enjoy playing games with friends and I'm hoping to continue with some of the folks I met on Alive.

First was probably board games with my granddad

New World

Casual PvE and some casual PvP

Had a decent experience in a couple of GW2 communities and some good guilds on old school UO.

A sarcastic, sometimes funny, Merica loving, in game axe wielding fella

I spend most of my free time away from work either lifting weights, riding side by sides, or playing some sort of sport. It's nice to sit down and play video games to give my body a break occasionally.

Merica loving
Storm GIF

Approved, not because of murica but because I have played with you before and you are a kind hearted good human :)

Top Bottom