Approved Stompy's Application

Stompy

Crafter
A P P L I C A T I O N:

What is your Name?
Stompy for now
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Stompy#2526

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yes
How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
r/newworldcompanies on Reddit

Mostly NES gaming - Duck Hunt, Ghost & Goblins (never got far), Mario, et al.

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
Mostly casual/gathering/crafting/PVE. I am up for anything from time to time though.

Online/gaming community? Sure, I was in a pretty big guild in Ultima Online about a million years ago. Very cool. Also was an officer in a semi-casual raiding guild in WOW for awhile (but I dont really have the time/inclination for that style of scheduled gaming anymore). I have some experience with bad/toxic guilds, but I was never in those very long.

Random facts:
-Used to be a chef.
- Favorite shows are Futurama, Archer (RIP Jessica Walter), and currently watching What We Do in the Shadows as the episodes come out and I am watching Squid Game on Netflix today, which is a pretty insane show.

What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
NOPE you cannot get out of this. Give us something! Ya know cooking is creative!

Ghost of Tsushima
Wish I had a PS just for this.

Sure, I was in a pretty big guild in Ultima Online about a million years ago
YES UO!!!

I am not a big chatter,
So you think! muhahahahaha

I will be playing in small spurts during the weekdays while work is slow as I work from home (probably fishing/gathering). Any grouping or anything would have to be at night or on the weekends.
Sounds fair :)

Approved IF you answer the first question!

Stompy said:
What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
NOPE you cannot get out of this. Give us something! Ya know cooking is creative!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Good point :) Planning menus and cooking were definitely some good creative outlets.

Top Bottom