P P L I C A T I O N:

What is your Name?
Hello everyone, my name is Matt aka RepleteSubset aka Replete

What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
My discord name is Livengreat#5273

What is your Age?
I am 37 years old.

Where are you from? (location/timezone)
I live in Indiana just outside of Chicago. I am in the CST.

Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
I have read the rules and I agree to them. Having been in a lot of guilds/communities over my long gaming career it is nice to see rules that are more fleshed out. The Drama rule struck a chord with me just due to some nasty experiences I have had in the recent past. I am happy that a community has thought hard on this aspect of human interaction and that there is a means to handle conflicts.

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yes I understand.

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
Yes, both Blockspiders and Slackwise who have recently joined.

How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
As per above, through Blockspiders and Slackwise.

Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
I've been playing video games since I was about 10 years old. Most of that time has been on MMOs or other games with similar Multiplayer communities (Star Wars Jedi Knights 2 / Jedi Academy). Playing a game with friends is fun but I have had my best times playing games with others in my online community from being able to build relationships with them, stay in contact over long periods of time, to even occasionally meeting up in person and feeling like they are someone you've grown up with has been some of the best memories of my life. Crafting Worlds seems like the sort of community where I can not only play games with others but where I can continue to create those types of relationships.

What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
I don't feel like I am very creative but I enjoy cooking and can sew when the need arrises.

What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
My first gaming experience was for sure board games. My family used to do family game nights and we had a Risk game go on for about 3 weeks. I can't remember if someone won or my mom just wanted the board game cleaned up off the floor.

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?
I currently play FFXIV and will start to dabble in New World.

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
Typically PvE and Gathering, I will join PvP but only if I am playing with friends because I am terrible at it.

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
Back in the Jedi Knight 2 days, I was a part of a community there that was a little small but felt like a large family. I had some of the best gaming experiences there and still wish I could relive some of those days.

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
I think first and foremost I am an avid helper. I have always had a mindset that anything I know that I can teach others is for the betterment of the community. I also bake so... potential for cookies.

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about you the better!
I am reliable (within the confines of my gaming schedule) and always willing to help. A good home needs a solid foundation.

E N D

I don't feel like I am very creative but I enjoy cooking and can sew when the need arrises.
Ok, this "this isn't creative" ends now: ALL OF THESE ARE CREATIVE! YOU ARE ALL CREATIVE! TAKE A MOMENT AND PAT YOURSELVES ON THE BACK YOU ARE ALL CREATIVE! :)

I currently play FFXIV
You may be our first!

Typically PvE and Gathering, I will join PvP but only if I am playing with friends because I am terrible at it.
Keep in mind, this game is primarily a PvP focused game with PvE slapped on top, the end game is nonexistant in a PvE standpoint and the contennt in general is grindy and repetative. We hope it gets better as the game has good bones :)
MAKE SURE this is what you want to play. It is not FFXIV by 19191919122121214381 miles
We will get ya into the PvP :)

Back in the Jedi Knight 2 days, I was a part of a community there that was a little small but felt like a large family. I had some of the best gaming experiences there and still wish I could relive some of those days.
Yeah communities were different back then.

I am reliable (within the confines of my gaming schedule) and always willing to help. A good home needs a solid foundation.
Excellent!

Welcome aboard!

Now go join your friends!

Keep in mind, this game is primarily a PvP focused game with PvE slapped on top, the end game is nonexistant in a PvE
Funny thing about that... I don't think I ever participate in PvE end game stuff because I am to busy being either an alt-oholic or trying to max out everything on one character.
Ok, this "this isn't creative" ends now: ALL OF THESE ARE CREATIVE! YOU ARE ALL CREATIVE! TAKE A MOMENT AND PAT YOURSELVES ON THE BACK YOU ARE ALL CREATIVE! :)
I appreciate this response, I see things that others can do and I am in awe of the skill and dedication required.

Top Bottom