What's new

Null and Void Asinthew's Application - Looking Forward to Gathering the Night Away

Asinthew

What is your Name?

Seth Lockhart, internet aliases are Asinthew and Cosmernaut
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?

Asinthew

Atlanta, GA, EST Time Zone.

I have read the rules. I appreciate a zero tolerance rule. When someone makes a joke at other's expense it's very rare that it is something that is a one off thing, it's a show of their beliefs/character.

I understand and plan to be if the group and myself fit.

None

Reddit Post

So I have a really great FF14 FC that I play FF14 with. I love them all and really think highly of them, but none of them are interested in playing any games other than FF14. I'm sort of a game/social butter fly and like to juggle one or two games at the same time. I'm looking for an active community that talks and plays together. I joined a company in New Worlds on Orofena server and I can count on one hand how many times anyone has talked in the channel.

Cosplay and 3d Printing

My first real gaming experience was Chrono Trigger on the SNES.

Most MMOs outside of FF14 ( I have an active community). If you guys are on Behemoth then both!

Casual PvE who dabbles and fails at PvP. LOVE GATHERING.

I've been a member of my current FF14 for 6 years now. I also helped run a WoW guild from Vanilla until Cataclysm. Left the game, but still on good terms with the friends I still talk to from that group.

I'm chatty and helpful. The biggest issue I've had facing a good community is logging in and the chat is crickets. I don't need to see chat 24/7, but at least something like people telling others hello.

I'm a huge High Fantasy Literature buff. Mostly Brandon Sanderson, Wheel of Time, and Witcher. My interest is to the point I'm invited to conventions to be a panelist. It makes me really happy to get into a room with a bunch of book nerds and nerd out over the favorite things about the books

Looking forward to meeting you guys and becoming friends! Any questions please don't hesitate to give a shout.

I don't need to see chat 24/7, but at least something like people telling others hello.
I will say like many companies we use discord voice and chat channels way more than company chat in game. That thing is just hard to see.

Anyway, good APP. APPROVED!

Top Bottom