What's new

Approved Terri's App

TerriME

Crafter
What is your Name?
Terri
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
TerriME#7479
Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
Yes, I have. I like the drama-free rule and the fact that the admins typically don't get involved. I know you have to sometimes, but this tells me you expect everyone to be mature enough to deal with their own stuff. I have drama all day at work, so I'll be glad to come home and not have it.
Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
No
Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
I like the FUN aspect! I'm very much a "casual" player and although I work hard at what I do in-game, I also like to use it as an escape from the stresses of the day.
What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
Getting an NES when I was in first grade. My parents said they'd get me one if I learned to count money and change. I still don't know how to do it, but I got an NES, anyway! (Kidding. I do know how, but I can't do it as fast as a cashier.) As far as computer games go, I loved game day in elementary school when I could play Dino Park Tycoon.
What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
I enjoy PvE. I have a disability that affects the use of my hands, and honestly, I sometimes can't go as fast as other players. I typically go for a healing role because I've found that manageable, and it's just the role I like best! (Although I sometimes can get feisty and want to do tank! I can button-mash and I love to hack and slash.)
Yes. I fell into some strictly hardcore communities, and it was awkward being the lowest level. However, I had a GREAT group in WoW that was made up of other adults who had the same responsibilities I did and they were concerned about being friends first.
Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!
I am single, (happily so), and looking for a group to hang out with. I work at a community college and I love my job because it's all about helping people go for their dreams! I have two dogs, two cats, a bird, and four kittens! (I brought in my female cat as a stray and was told by the vet she was spayed. WRONG! But I'm going to keep one because, you know...baby kitties!)

Top Bottom