What's new

AltTabMe.com's Wildstar Guildcast - "Hell Yeah Ya'll, We Are Recruiting!"

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome the our Wildstar Podcast brought to you by
AltTabMe.com
"The Community that Outlasts Release Dates"
Want to ask us questions for the next podcast but too lazy to sign up here? Send us a Tweet @ALTTABME
We are here to bring you as much information about the upcoming MMO Wildstar as well as things we are excited to get our hands on. Anything we don't cover or you want us to cover more of, or even topics you may want to suggest we cover in future podcasts, you can head on over to AltTabMe and post on our community boards to discuss with us and our members! You can also post on previous podcasts as well. And with that, today's topic we are talking about will be "Hell Yeah Ya'll, We Are Recruiting!"!

Show Notes:
00:25 Intro - being on the site vs being in the guild​
02:05 Applying to the guild​
11:20 In game focuses of [Tab]​
12:45 Hardcore raiding​
20:25 Casual play​
33:30 PvP​
38:30 Server choice: PvP or RPPvP​
44:56 Faction choice: Exiles​
47:25 Events we run​
55:48 Final thoughts - we are more than just a guild for a game​

Disclaimer: This show may contain material that may not be suitable for all ages, viewer discretion is advised.

I agree to all, Wildstar or not, I love TAB already =)
Now let me in pretty please lol

P.S. It was the pink poof that got me!

Love it!

Will there be a forum thread were people can write what they are willing to do when Wildstar comes out? (Class leads and stuff)?

Love it!

Will there be a forum thread were people can write what they are willing to do when Wildstar comes out? (Class leads and stuff)?
When we get a bit closer to launch and learn more of the integral systems and where we will see best for leads, we will let everyone know. :) For now, get an idea for what you may be best to contribute towards and pitch ideas to us.

BTW, if anyone is looking for a good way to "convince" a friend that we're the community for them, this would be a good video to show them (on top of our other sillier recruitment videos). By all means, spread the word :)

Excellent podcast guys! While I am looking forward to raiding and pvp once again, I am always up for a good game of hide and seek!

Excellent podcast guys! While I am looking forward to raiding and pvp once again, I am always up for a good game of hide and seek!
These were really a lot of fun haha. Hopefully we can come up with some game ideas just to break up the game a little further. Y'know, community building and fun stuff with a hint of competition. :)

These were really a lot of fun haha. Hopefully we can come up with some game ideas just to break up the game a little further. Y'know, community building and fun stuff with a hint of competition. :)

If I become a member before Wildstar launch and if you guys are open to being flexible with the age requirement I have a 15 year old cousin that is amazingly badass at PvP in every game I've ever seen him play from CoD, to BF3, to LoL, to WoW arena. The kid can probably go 30-2 any given day in any of those games and I've personally seen him play at that level in CoD and in LoL. In WoW arena we regularly go 10-0, 10-1, 10-2 at worst to get our weekly cap for conquest. He's a good kid, not obnoxious or annoying and I would vouch for him and hope that maybe he could get the opportunity to play with us after launch and maybe join us in mumble if he were to need to prove himself. He will be rolling on the same server as me, and I'll probably be paying his subscription anyway. I know there is one member I noticed that is 17 so hoping that we could be open to allowing exceptional players in guild even if under the age of 18.

If I become a member before Wildstar launch and if you guys are open to being flexible with the age requirement I have a 15 year old cousin that is amazingly badass at PvP in every game I've ever seen him play from CoD, to BF3, to LoL, to WoW arena. The kid can probably go 30-2 any given day in any of those games and I've personally seen him play at that level in CoD and in LoL. In WoW arena we regularly go 10-0, 10-1, 10-2 at worst to get our weekly cap for conquest. He's a good kid, not obnoxious or annoying and I would vouch for him and hope that maybe he could get the opportunity to play with us after launch and maybe join us in mumble if he were to need to prove himself. He will be rolling on the same server as me, and I'll probably be paying his subscription anyway. I know there is one member I noticed that is 17 so hoping that we could be open to allowing exceptional players in guild even if under the age of 18.

Send this kid to my arena team :D

Grimnar40k - We have accepted two people since early 2012 that were under 18. We've always held the 18+ as a REALLY solid baseline for any applicant, but the exceptions we've made have been purely because these two have proven themselves to be as mature (if not more mature) than our current member status. I can say, every single "kid" we have denied has left in a rage, solidifying our choices and really does raise the standards for anyone under 18. I can say that for you vouching for him would be in your favor (especially for family), but we would require absolutely everything to be tip top shape from him in order to let him stick around.

It also creates some friction with other members. Some people feel like they need to "back off" when there is someone pretty young in the crowd, and feel that they should censor themselves further or feel awkward around a kid that's 10,15,20+ years younger than them. That's less of an issue nowadays than it was in the past since many of us have accepted Razulian as our guild brain child.

Case by case situation. That's all I can offer in terms of under 18 members.

Grimnar40k ... Razulian as our guild brain child.

A-metroid.jpg

Or no wait... this one is better:
brains-arous.jpg

worst case scenario I can have him recruit a bunch of his highschool friends from LoL to play Wildstar on our server and form their own guild. when we engage in PvP I will recruit them as unpaid mercenaries to do our bidding. this may be an even better solution. lol

if one of them gets out of line we will then have them tend the gardens, rowsdower pens, and shrubbery of every TAB guild member and then scrub our floors, cook us a nice dinner, then clean up after we're done feasting. this is a win win situation.

worst case scenario I can have him recruit a bunch of his highschool friends from LoL to play Wildstar on our server and form their own guild. when we engage in PvP I will recruit them as unpaid mercenaries to do our bidding. this may be an even better solution. lol

if one of them gets out of line we will then have them tend the gardens, rowsdower pens, and shrubbery of every TAB guild member and then scrub our floors, cook us a nice dinner, then clean up after we're done feasting. this is a win win situation.

Borderline slavery. lol

We'll call them indentured servants.

Liked the rantyness of not having a 30 minute limit on this one, great work guyzz

Yup see we lead you on with our little 30 minute casts then we just full bore get on our knees and show ya how its done every now and again :p

looks like we got some new faces on the site from this one. THE TRAP IS SET /pets kitty's angry head.

Top Bottom