What's new

AltTabMe.com's Wildstar Guildcast - "Hell Yeah Ya'll, We Are Recruiting!"

lol my hair is trying to leave me for sure. My dad grew his bald spot back when he went on prostate medication. That stuff has the same active ingredient as rogain, only 5 times the dose.

lol my hair is trying to leave me for sure. My dad grew his bald spot back when he went on prostate medication. That stuff has the same active ingredient as rogain, only 5 times the dose.
If there is one thing I was blessed with in life, it's hair. I pity the bald.

I am growing my hair back out. I missed the crazy fawk.

I think David Beckham has my favorite of all time. That or Christiano Ronaldo... Not sure what's up with all the soccer players having all the great hair. lol

doesn't get much more pimpin than Becks lol

I think David Beckham has my favorite of all time. That or Christiano Ronaldo... Not sure what's up with all the soccer players having all the great hair. lol

doesn't get much more pimpin than Becks lol

His cut is exactly what I have normally haha.

His cut is exactly what I have normally haha.

you get that and I get this.

MV5BMTQwNzI3NjIwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzA1OTIwMw@@._V1._SY314_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

Please No RPPvP server! It has been my experience that those folks will flame you even harder if you smoke them and you're not RP'ing while you do it. God forbid you ruin their immersion - you are ostracized way worse than anything on a standard PvP server.

Please No RPPvP server! It has been my experience that those folks will flame you even harder if you smoke them and you're not RP'ing while you do it. God forbid you ruin their immersion - you are ostracized way worse than anything on a standard PvP server.

This is the one thing that concerned me a bit. I 100% agree with their logic in that RP servers are usually more mature, friendly, and there's less anal spam in general chat. On the other hand though I would like to use general chat and not be hated for it like I'm breaking their immersion like you suggested. It's a tough decision really cause there are definitely pros and cons to both. As long as it's a laid back RP it's fine, but if we end up with a bunch of super hardcore RPers they may hate us for even using systems like general chat or asking questions out of character. We'll see, either way at least we have our own community to have fun with, but I'm sure we would all like to meet people on the server and develop even more friendships there.

worst case scenario I can have him recruit a bunch of his highschool friends from LoL to play Wildstar on our server and form their own guild. when we engage in PvP I will recruit them as unpaid mercenaries to do our bidding. this may be an even better solution. lol

if one of them gets out of line we will then have them tend the gardens, rowsdower pens, and shrubbery of every TAB guild member and then scrub our floors, cook us a nice dinner, then clean up after we're done feasting. this is a win win situation.

If you me on punishment duty making me cook for you wont be a nice meal :)

-Ben-

BTW, if anyone is looking for a good way to "convince" a friend that we're the community for them, this would be a good video to show them (on top of our other sillier recruitment videos). By all means, spread the word :)

I like the pod casts and the forum threads people talk about etc.

I'm from the UK when Wildstar comes out I'll be probably be creating my characters on a EU server for reduced lag.

I am guessing this community is primary a USA one?

-Ben-

I like the pod casts and the forum threads people talk about etc.

I'm from the UK when Wildstar comes out I'll be probably be creating my characters on a EU server for reduced lag.

I am guessing this community is primary a USA one?

-Ben-
Yes, we will be choosing a US server.

Top Bottom