What's new

WildStar AltTabMe.com's Wildstar Podcast - "Paths"

Ha you caught on to my stalling tactics of this cast. I thought people weren't going to have enough to say because Gyoin was holding back so I derailed as I saw we might fill the time slot. Derp :) Shhhh my secret! I always have the topic we need to get to written down infront of me though so we don't lose place. Ahh the downfalls of generalizing.

I wont tell anyone Tr1age.... it'll be our lil secret!!! =p

Hey now, what's goin' on here?

Sent from Droid Razr Maxx HD via Tapatalk

Uh.... ummm.... Nothing! Nothin Crake! ....
Idk what ur talk'n about.....

*cough* *cough* deny everything tr1age.. *cough*
:alien12:

Awesome job guys! Very impressed by the professional quality of these segments. Great sounding board for recent happenings with WildStar

That sounds about right! hahaha

You can really tell when you are talking about a topic that you enjoy. It's contagious and makes people who are watching want to see what ya have to say. I think each of the members has that in them, just need to find the correct topic to talk about. Hopefully we will get some new information at E3 today that we can digest for the next couple of weeks until we get into Beta (knock on wood).

I think explorers who capture advantages for their guild may lock that location for a certain amount of time, it would however be nice if the enemy was able to contest it whenever they could to encourage more pvp. The same could be said for settlers building tactical buildings in certain areas, I think they can really create nice PvP objectives with this, a bit like advantages you could secure in Guild Wars 2 WvW.

Top Bottom