What's new

Minecraft AltTabMe Minecraft Server

Can we have a vote on the mods? I usually play with no mods what-so-ever. I'd like to make sure we all want whatever is voted on, majority rules.

Can we have a vote on the mods? I usually play with no mods what-so-ever. I'd like to make sure we all want whatever is voted on, majority rules.

Well we cant really run Thaumcraft unless we go to an older minecraft version. While I enjoy some mods, I prefer vanilla, so it will stay like that for now unless the majority wants something specific that works for 1.6.2

I like the current way that everything is going and do think that if we do have mods that it should be a majority vote, however i do think that there should be a few quality of life mods that don't remove the vanilla feel. One mod that i do think that we should have is some sort of anti-creeper mod that disables block damage so we dont have to go and replace everything that gets ruined.

yea theres a mod that allows creepers to still blow up and do damage to nearby players or other mobs and animals, just not the terrain. I have mentioned this to him in minecraft already.

I like the current way that everything is going and do think that if we do have mods that it should be a majority vote, however i do think that there should be a few quality of life mods that don't remove the vanilla feel. One mod that i do think that we should have is some sort of anti-creeper mod that disables block damage so we dont have to go and replace everything that gets ruined.

yea theres a mod that allows creepers to still blow up and do damage to nearby players or other mobs and animals, just not the terrain. I have mentioned this to him in minecraft already.

As far as I'm aware what you guys are talking about are plug-ins, but I totally agree. Some quality of life mods/plug-ins would be pretty nice! I do agree with those not wanting to revert back to a previous version of Minecraft though. I can't live without the updated stairs. Horses are cool too.

Due to our on/off relationship with minecraft and our lack of presence on the server, the subscription has been cancelled. It shuts down October 29th. I have a zip of the world file if anyone needs it.

I know a large chunk of our userbase is busy grinding gear but I was curious if anyone was interested in either a Minecraft(maybe tekkit this time?) or Space Engineers dedicated server.

Top Bottom