What's new

Minecraft AltTabMe Minecraft Server

Just connected fine! Zorph, you are doing technic lite right? and are using the latest build?

Awesome glad that worked! I should be on all night minus dog walks once I finish this delicious steak. Now if I could only remember what half of the fucking tekkit items do.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Awesome glad that worked! I should be on all night minus dog walks once I finish this delicious steak. Now if I could only remember what half of the fucking tekkit items do.

Im in the same boat, so much stuff to relearn how to use and recreate. Especially without use of the condenser.

Allright - Important message to everyone on the server.
I am not sure what you guys did while i was gone, but i have had 6 creepers be in the house since i logged in a couple hours ago.
So I'm logging for now because I'm not sure what to do, and they just keep breaking stuff.

I can has whitelist too? Not sure if you did already but just to be certain --- CrakeEx

He's off atm, forgot to ask him to make me admin again.:(
Crake i think you should be, as you posted your info yesterday? idk you both could try :\
And no, we're not using an addon for block protection. turns out it was the new roof garden that was letting them in, and also a little dark spot in our sorting room -.-

If my bridge looks to hidous you can either wait until I fix it up, or build something nicer instead.

Top Bottom