What's new

Minecraft AltTabMe Minecraft Server

Ok, back on track for server. I am digging this knew minecraft server. So much to learn and do that I havent ever experienced before, so thank you to who's ever idea this was. Secondly, I am all but there on ready to start building on this island I found. Is it possible to get an addon where you can view the whole map area. Like a global one, so I can see the entire Island layout. That is the only thing holding me back from making an entire City. I would really appreciate it, if we can look into this, thanks.

Ok, back on track for server. I am digging this knew minecraft server. So much to learn and do that I havent ever experienced before, so thank you to who's ever idea this was. Secondly, I am all but there on ready to start building on this island I found. Is it possible to get an addon where you can view the whole map area. Like a global one, so I can see the entire Island layout. That is the only thing holding me back from making an entire City. I would really appreciate it, if we can look into this, thanks.

You can zoom out on the minimap. Other than that, there was a addon back in my days, but I don´t think we have it installed on the server.

Yea I like the minimap, but even the large map isnt big enough to get a whole area view. Now that Dynmap is way kool especially if it shows the players on it.

It took me like 3 hours to make tekkit lite work properly. Its was my first time so understandable but id rather not spend another 3 trying to insert a mod not in the existing pack only to have it break stuff or not work. Rei's has waypoints and an actual map. Not sure we need much else. I put tekkit LITE in instead of TEKKIT for a reason. It still offers some challenge in setting yourself up to have almost unlmited resources instead of just being OP from the beginning.

You people remind me of those social experiments that they pull with kids these days when they take away their phone and they have no idea how to do anything...like navigate n shit. I am perfectly fine with a vanilla minecraft server, exploring the island, marking points. We actually have a map that is quite useful, so use it.

Jesus I might have to move this to rants.

Jesus I might have to move this to rants.
Do it, and in the meantime get Dynmap.
As far as I´m aware of, you only need it on the server side, not on the client side. Also, why does your hoster not have a check-box for this? Mine had it waaaaaaay back.

Do it, and in the meantime get Dynmap.
As far as I´m aware of, you only need it on the server side, not on the client side. Also, why does your hoster not have a check-box for this? Mine had it waaaaaaay back.

NFO is a great host...doesnt have a lot of that...only the ability to switch to bukkit management tools. Also the process for installing the mods is quicker once you do it...it just took me a while to do initially. Also..no.

Its good now..mojang released a hotfix it looks like for Minecraft and the server updated to that...had to bring it back to 1.4.7 for everything to work.[DOUBLEPOST=1407519552,1407519479][/DOUBLEPOST]whoa...no its not good...wtf[DOUBLEPOST=1407519716][/DOUBLEPOST]Some of the mods appear to not be functioning atm...idk why...and unfortunately dont have time at the moment to figure out. if someone else has an NFO account and wants to sit down and check this out, PM me.

EDIT: Trying a restore to yesterday.[DOUBLEPOST=1407520872][/DOUBLEPOST]It would appear that the hotfix mojang did broke some mods. Either that or the world is messed up.

Unfortunately I think its the map/server itself as everything seems to be working fine in single player, If we have to start over I would like to use the same world seed.

Edit: Also This would be a great time to add Dynmap addon ;) -brucethumbsup-

Top Bottom