What's new

New Feature ALTTABME Official Store Open for Business!

tr1age

Administrator
Staff member
It is finally here! A way for you to show your pride for ALTTABME all over your body or in your mouth... via coffee cups you sickos! :)
We are releasing a brand new design for the items listed:​

Two different colors for black and white:
UzdTXhXm.jpg
oNB3myGm.jpg
Here are some of the products from t-shirts, mugs, stickers, hates, iphone cases, etc:

As we continue to grow we will add more designs to choose from. We will also be separating the different items into more categorized sections for your viewing pleasure. As always if you think you have a design or something to contribute please feel free to contact us to submit your ideas!
Oh and a special little item for all of you *cough -brucethumbsup- cough*​
(if you want anything custom designed you can request it and we will put it up on the store for you: i.e. logo on the back and nothing on the front.)

What we need now is a still of bruce's face with the thumbs up. No caption just the pic. I wish there was a way for the site to get some cut of that money.

Edit: HOLY SHIT! I just looked at the site and they got TONS of stuff.
Teddy bears
teddy_bear.jpg

Clock
wall_clock.jpg

Apron
apron.jpg

Even a Snuggie
blanket_wrap.jpg

And last but most certainly least... a thong
classic_thong.jpg

There are like 30 other things up there like pajamas and mugs and thermoses and all kinds of shirts and sweaters and hoodies and boxer briefs and and and and...

awesome. I would totally rock an alttabme snuggie in black. I already use one when I game cause my apartment can be super cold.

Aww. Only White and Kahki for the hats. /sadface. Any chance for a black? Or is that all Cafepress offers? (And trucker hats suck.

I demand a pirate hat....! I totally feel like the hoodie should have alttabme.com on the back in between the shoulder blades or something, unless its at the bottom and bigger idk.

This is one of my sweatshirts I rock out with the big logo at the bottom back.

http://bassdrive.com/store/hoodie/

All in all I still am about to order one, lovin it.

I demand a pirate hat....! I totally feel like the hoodie should have alttabme.com on the back in between the shoulder blades or something, unless its at the bottom and bigger idk.

This is one of my sweatshirts I rock out with the big logo at the bottom back.

http://bassdrive.com/store/hoodie/

All in all I still am about to order one, lovin it.

No feature for that unfortunately. Constrained to where they put it. It is on the back though.

What we need now is a still of bruce's face with the thumbs up. No caption just the pic. I wish there was a way for the site to get some cut of that money.

I second the request for a Bruce Tee! Is that creepy we want to wear his face out and about? LOL

BTW, T1G... AltTabMe does get some of the money. With CafePress shops you can apply a markup on the cost of their items to generate profit, but I can tell you the markup Tristan has done is pretty slim... CafePress starts with a steep base price if you ask me. But, we have a store! Yippee!!!

PS - T1G you should sell your ARX jewelry too. I loved the necklaces you made for the people who went to Foxwoods. /jealous!

Maybe at some future point we can get all the RL crafters like myself and T1G to open an Etsy (or Regretsy in our case, LOL) Shop with some proceeds donated to AltTabMe. Just thinking out loud!

Maybe at some future point we can get all the RL crafters like myself and T1G to open an Etsy (or Regretsy in our case, LOL) Shop with some proceeds donated to AltTabMe. Just thinking out loud!

Love that idea.

And Kis is right we do get a little bit from the purchases but the prices at CafePress are already so steep that we put the bare minimum markup on the items.

Maybe in the future:

Ideally we would want to order a batch of custom shirts from american apparel http://www.customink.com/categories#loc-all-products (
All-Inclusive Price:

$33.75 each | $1,856.25 total
$13.72 each | $754.60 total for 55 shirts 25 large 25 medium 5 small
You Saved $1,101.65 (59%)
with Volume Discount

And a batch of 2000 stickers for under 300 bucks.

But it doesn't make sense to do it this way because there is not THAT much demand for these shirts. Plus shipping them ourselves would add to the cost and hassle. So we decided for the simple Cafe Press for our first shop. And it makes me happy that you all get to wear the stuff. We don't need to make a huge profit on this shit. If we ever got to that point we would work out a better system. Right now it is a perk for enjoyment.

As for the stickers we may just order a batch of 2000 anyway so we can put em EVERYWHERE and we can just send them out to those who want some.

Ahh, well.... Not the greatest hat, but I'll have these for PAX East! Hopefully I'l get some conversation going.

Your order summary:
QtyProduct IDItemTotal
1 791501808 Zip Hoodie (dark) $47.99
1 791501782 ALTTABME Cap $17.99
1 791501819 ALTTABME T-Shirt $25.19

Subtotal $91.17
Shipping $8.50
Tax $0.00
Total $99.67

Btw make sure to check out the wildstar booth and report in while at pax east!

So excited, I just ordered:

tee.jpg

and...
womens_boy_brief.jpg

I figure they can serve double duty as PJs and probably more sensible for Florida than flannels. Woot!

Top Bottom