What's new

New Feature ALTTABME Official Store Open for Business!

We didn't ask if you were interested, we told you to check it out and bring us some swag damnit!-brucesfist-
Fine Fine. I'll see what I can do about swag.

And Kis... FLANNEL IN FLORIDA? WTF?! I'd die just wearing clothes.

Fine Fine. I'll see what I can do about swag.

And Kis... FLANNEL IN FLORIDA? WTF?! I'd die just wearing clothes.

Usually that is the case though this week we have had temps in the 30s! Cold + Wet = Miserably Chilly *teeth chattering*

womens_boy_brief.jpg

I figure they can serve double duty as PJs and probably more sensible for Florida than flannels. Woot!

WTB pics.:eek:mg:

Darn, just had another idea for the merch... especially T-Shirts / Hats or gear we may wear to conventions, events, etc.
Why not design one with a QR Code that links back to the website and then people can snap it off our clothing with their smartphones eliminating the need to hand out stickers, cards, etc. that may get lost anyway?

EXAMPLE:
CIMG0489.JPG

This way, not only are we promoting the community, but we are making it easier to get there for lazy bums who don't want to type in URLs... or who might lose their sticker, business card or mind trying to remember AltTabMe.com.

alttabgear_zps29f58a61.png

Received my gear today, hooray! Good quality, although the 'boy shorts' literally are BOY SHORTS. Thick waistband like tighty whiteys, but good for PJs. The t-shirt is really comfy.

With the briefs came a little note that said:
ONE THING TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR UNDIES... the advanced on demand technology initially leaves a slight sheen around the design. Additionally the garment may feel somewhat stiff (that's true), but rest assured the sheen will disappear and softness return after the first wash. They also recommend washing the garments inside out.

I am kind of wishing I got Zakis' pj's... but flannel is too warm for this area. Maybe next time!

Yes, definitely give it two or three washes for the "sheen" to come out. My shirt had a really stubborn acid stain that took multiple washes to get out.

You should totally put a link to this in a more prominent place! Took me awhile to find this post and I bet the store would get way more activity if it was displayed on the main navigation or something like that. :)

Also a request: If possible, I would totally buy a Samsung Galaxy S3 case! :)

Bump for... Exposure >_>

tr1age why is this link not on the top bar? Just implement a STORE button and have this link directly to it? Mebbe?

Or a new button under Donate?

Well now that's just poor marketing.

It's not really a profit it is just for people to rock out at conventions and at home. If it was top notch shit I would tell ya :) I don't promote stuff that I don't have quality control over duhhh

Top Bottom