What's new

Null and Void Application - Ben's the name - questing is my game

degenfun

What is your Name? Ben
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ? benmc#7377
Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience? I am a member of some javascript developer communities but not a gaming one. There is a mix of pro's and noobs. It fun because I can learn and teach in the same place.
Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better! I write code for a living, its a great life experience. I would highly recommend learning how to code, if anyone wants some tips i can share things I have learned over past 10 years writing code professionally. The main languages I write daily are sql, python, javascript.

Top Bottom