What's new

Null and Void Application from Yoinkster

Yoinkster1550

What is your Name?
Terri

What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
Yoinkster#0704

What is your Age?
(as long as you are kind, handle yourself with maturity, you are welcome! Just know many of us are old farts.)
53 and newly retired

Where are you from? (location/timezone)
Florida Eastern Time Zone

Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
I've read the rules and agree to them. The rule about having fun is so key to the gaming experience.

Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
I understand that I must be active.

Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
No

How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
I found a posting about Crafting Worlds on Reddit.

Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
My husband (Carnage) and I are looking to be a part of a community that is active and has fun. We are also excited that crafting is in the spotlight, although we can participate in any
New World activity.

What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
Music: piano and voice

What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
I'm going to date myself and say Atari 2600: spending hours playing Missile Command and Pac Man games.

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with the Crafting Worlds community?
So excited for New World! I also play EQ2.

What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
I would classify myself as PvE, but want to try it all!

Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience
I have a guild in EQ2 but it is pretty dead there and has been for years. Looking forward to meeting new people and having fun.

What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
I am a no-lifer and spend way too much time on games :). I am very helpful and dependable.

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!
I can't wait to play New World and meet/make new friends!

I would classify myself as PvE, but want to try it all!
I would say, because many people seem to be missing this is that New World is a PVP game that had PvE slapped on top of it and so for more content we will have to wait for updates.

I am a no-lifer and spend way too much time on games :). I am very helpful and dependable.
That's what we like to hear!

I can't wait to play New World and meet/make new friends!
That's a given! We need more, tell us something unique about yourself! Gonna go tell the husband the same! Let us know cool shit! :)
crafting is in the spotlight,
Just FYI Crafting Worlds does not mean an emphasis on crafting it is a play on words of an overarching thematic cool word here community!

Here is some more info about me: I just retired from teaching after 20 years. My 3 human children are all grown and have left the nest, but I have 2 Siamese children that are way more demanding than my children ever were! I enjoy running and working out in the yard, (but not in Florida summers) and the weather is just now making that bearable. My husband and I are both avid motorcyclists and Jeepers. I can often be found naked ( my Jeep anyway) enjoying the scenery here in Florida. Artistically, I enjoy all music and have a soft spot for 90's grunge bands.

running and working out in the yard
Must be big ass yard!

(but not in Florida summers)
Oh god no!!! HUMIDITY!

avid motorcyclists and Jeepers.
We have a bunch of ya!

I enjoy all music and have a soft spot for 90's grunge bands.
My mother was a music teacher! FREUD ALERT!!

This is yours?!??! OMG SO CUTE
1632692276901.png

Oh yeah.. APPROVED! Please hop into discord to get your permissions!

Top Bottom