Status
Not open for further replies.

sivada

What is your Name?
Tony
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
sivada#8568
What is your Age?
(as long as you are kind, handle yourself with maturity, you are welcome! Just know many of us are old farts.)
Where are you from? (location/timezone)
Oklahoma CST
Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
Yes
Do you understand(written above) you must be active in order to maintain your membership status to the community?
Yes
Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
Yes
How did you hear about the Crafting Worlds?
In game
Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
Looking for an active community to play the game with, I'm getting very bored of playing solo and my current company is worthless
What was your first/favorite creative outlet? (optional)
WZ and New World
What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
All of the above
Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience?
Yes, many moons ago. One in Lineage II
What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
Forehead kisses and a PvP buddy
Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better!
3x Army Vet, 100% disabled._

Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
Yes, i think the "Drama" resonates with me the most. Drama in a game can make it almost as unplayable as a shitty GPU. Separating all the garbage that goes on in our daily lives and the fun of the game is great. Also, i do like the no politics, name calling, antagonizing etc., but can we get some Lets Go Brandon in the house? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom