What's new

Approved Application

fewchurpro

Crafter
A P P L I C A T I O N:

What is your Name? fewchurpro/Worgbeast
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ? fewchurpro#2584
Where are you from? (location/timezone) Oregon / PST
What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.) Pong, I know I told you I was almost as old as dirt. but have been playing MMO's since working with AOL on Neverwinter Nights.
Were you ever a part of a community? What was your experience? I have had guilds/clans that I started and ran. Been part of many through out the years. I am kind of a hold on too long person, as I stick it out on games long after everyone just disappears.
What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?) Mostly chatty, or helping someone when they need it. I typically play healing type toons or soloing around, some sort of archery type.
Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. The more we know about your the better! I have alpha and beta tested more games than I can count. I usually only play fantasy style games, from D&D, to Ultima Online, ESO, WoW, DAoC, etc. I don't care for the chats where everyone has to blast loud heavy metal, or throwing curse words around every other word. I'm more of a laid back guy, that rather have more mature conversations and hanging out with fun people. Gaming is a stress relief from real life, shouldn't be more stress. Hopefully, with the years of gaming, I can help some new person or even not so new people learn something or assist people with things, so that I can make some new friends.

E N D

Top Bottom