What's new

FPS ArmA 3 Lifemod server

FernzY

sX4zqO0.png

Hello fellow AltTabMe members, recently I have restarted a roleplay gaming community of mine from last year and development of the life mod is going great so far. It's a custom life scrip that includes many legal and illegal jobs to do with more coming in the future, gang systems so you can spot your gang members, a big juicy bank that you can try to rob but the whitelisted cops are pretty trained in the art of headshots, will you become rich? will you be the next biggest gang? or you will be the poor homeless guy begging for change on the kavala market bench?

Anyway, if you have arma 3 you are all more than welcome to come and have some fun with us :)

More feature coming soon :D

TS: ts.neversurrender.eu
Live Server:37.59.55.174:2302

Hey guys!

Sorry I've been so inactive over the last few weeks but I've had to take a little break from H1Z1 as I've been working hard with my friend to restart our NeverSurrender ArmA 3 roleplay community which previously made it to rank 1 in the UK and around rank 10 in the world. I will be returning to H1Z1 but the initial burst of work to restart my community is pretty heavy, all server scripts were broken from previous game updates so we just decided to start fresh and get to work on all of the features we used to have and more (ArmA is a script kiddie heaven so we need to show those bitches how anti-cheat works) If any of you play any life mods you won't miss us when we go live ;)

Anyway I'm not coming to spam advertise my community on your forums but rather inviting anyone that has ArmA 3 to come have some fun with me and apologize for being so inactive :D

Feel free to post the info Fernzy I am sure a bunch of us would love to join up! Also if you would like a section on TAB for Arma 3 and your servers we can accommodate! The more the merrier!

Well guys you are more than welcome to come and sign up I just didn't want to really come back after a few weeks and be like "www.NeverSurrender.eu join us!" That's just not me haha!

You guys are also more than welcome to join us on the dev server and teamspeak and I'll update my main post with the info for everything as it opens, the ArmA 3 tab sounds very nice but that's completely up to yourself :)

Updated :D

Fernzy we missed you!

Edit: Also, what is a life mod?

I missed me too!

A life mod is basically a roleplay mod where you play out a new character, you can begin with picking some apples or peaches and selling them to the local market, you can join the cops/military or just be a civilian/rebel.
The idea is to earn money and have fun while you're doing it, there is multiple jobs (illegal and legal) such as running drugs or trading copper/iron etc.
It's a new life so you want to live the dream and get yourself a nice house and cars after you've earned yourself some money, what's a better way to do that quickly than trying to rob a bank :D
We had a great Police Department previously and I hope it returns to the same standards we were at before so I doubt they'll let you leave the bank with all their gold :p

I personally get a lot of enjoyment out of lockpicking other players cars and taking them to the chop shop :)

I missed me too!

A life mod is basically a roleplay mod where you play out a new character, you can begin with picking some apples or peaches and selling them to the local market, you can join the cops/military or just be a civilian/rebel.
The idea is to earn money and have fun while you're doing it, there is multiple jobs (illegal and legal) such as running drugs or trading copper/iron etc.
It's a new life so you want to live the dream and get yourself a nice house and cars after you've earned yourself some money, what's a better way to do that quickly than trying to rob a bank :D
We had a great Police Department previously and I hope it returns to the same standards we were at before so I doubt they'll let you leave the bank with all their gold :p

I personally get a lot of enjoyment out of lockpicking other players cars and taking them to the chop shop :)

OMG...I am so down. This sounds like so much fun

I missed me too!

I'm in. I think I have Arma3 :p

I will keep you guys updated with how the script it coming, we've got most of the main features we planned already in but I've got a few bugs here and there that need fixed before we can go live again. It'd be very nice to see you guys on ArmA and I'm pretty excited for the opening :D

Hey guys, sorry for the slow updates but it looks like we'll be launching tomorrow night if all goes to plan. The server will no doubt have some bugs that we will have to get around to fixing(I will also be revamping the pricing on everything and the payouts on jobs) and we are still lacking a few of the features that I spoke about before but saying that it should be playable and if you guys want to check it out while we develop it publicly feel free :D

The server is currently locked with a password and will be unlocked tomorrow :)

Remainz Log into this game and Fernzy can showyou around and you can stream for us so we can see what it is all about!

We've had around 20-25 players on most of today, great show for the first day with little to no announcement of our return :) hopefully it won't be long till we're back to 80-100 :D

I will be happy to give anyone a tour that would like to know more about it.

You are more than welcome Crake :D If you need a quick review on it before deciding you can ask Remainz or tr1age since they got a look into it yesterday. There is still a lot to be done but it's in a playable state.

Top Bottom