What's new

FPS ArmA 3 Lifemod server

ULIWPr8.png

Yup we now have gang colors.

I take it we are a gang lol?

Indeed we have a gang. We are still hashing out our backstory but I would like to be ruthless. I want us to setup stop points on the road using our big trucks where we box in people trying to drop off their earnings and jack them for not only their cash but their vehicles as well. We need a good backstory though. Something that makes us outlaws of the land who have 0 regard for authority or other gangs. Some sort of Yakuza or Russian mob mentality. Wanting a cut of everything. Me and Remainz have a good idea of how to approach some of the people in game to get them to give us the gear in a movie esque way. Two snipers on a hill and have one guy run down naked and tell them he has magical powers to kill anyone he wants if they don't listen. Obviously they won't listen so we can snipe one of their members from the hill to prove a point. Then they will give us what we want.[DOUBLEPOST=1425842512,1425842310][/DOUBLEPOST]Kinda like a highly organized FSB with Pirate undertones.

Indeed we have a gang. We are still hashing out our backstory but I would like to be ruthless. I want us to setup stop points on the road using our big trucks where we box in people trying to drop off their earnings and jack them for not only their cash but their vehicles as well. We need a good backstory though. Something that makes us outlaws of the land who have 0 regard for authority or other gangs. Some sort of Yakuza or Russian mob mentality. Wanting a cut of everything. Me and Remainz have a good idea of how to approach some of the people in game to get them to give us the gear in a movie esque way. Two snipers on a hill and have one guy run down naked and tell them he has magical powers to kill anyone he wants if they don't listen. Obviously they won't listen so we can snipe one of their members from the hill to prove a point. Then they will give us what we want.[DOUBLEPOST=1425842512,1425842310][/DOUBLEPOST]Kinda like a highly organized FSB with Pirate undertones.

You see, this is why we are super friends. This sounds amazing dude. I am all for fleshing out that back story more.

Ideally as well when we can get housing I would like our area to be water front so we can have that "Pirate feel" so we are low key in our living but hardcore in our tactics and aggression.[DOUBLEPOST=1425844289,1425843624][/DOUBLEPOST]We have that Private Militarized feel but prefer to create our own roadblocks and checkpoints in the heart of the deepest red and rebel zones.

I've done things similar to this but I tend to demand their clothes/pants... it's normally the same result they will mock me and tell me to fuck off or die, that's when the fun begins. ;)

Top Bottom