What's new

Automatic toilets

Ugh, I hate them too... Man, I wish I could pee standing up. Girls have to sit no matter what we do. Unless I train myself to pee standing up or carry with one of these all the time.

Ugh, I hate them too... Man, I wish I could pee standing up. Girls have to sit no matter what we do. Unless I train myself to pee standing up or carry with one of these all the time.

Did not realize you were a girl until now. XD my bad

Also... Those things look disgusting.

Did not realize you were a girl until now. XD my bad

Also... Those things look disgusting.

Haha, no problem. It's kind of hard to tell when you can't really see the person.

You say that cause you have one built in. lol kidding.
They're one time use kind of thing. At least these are. I've seen some that are re-usable... I dunno how I feel about that. D=

But yes! Auto-flush toilets are evil.

They're one time use kind of thing. At least these are. I've seen some that are re-usable... I dunno how I feel about that. D=.

Gross. Never use re-usable things when it comes to bodily functions. It never ends well.

Any public restroom is just terrible. Every time I even need to pee in one it's a FML moment as I open the door because I always expect the worst.

Pro Tip: Slightly wet a piece of toilet paper and stick it to the sensor. It will block the laser and keep the toilet from flushing. When you are done throw the TP into the toilet and it will flush.

Pro-tip #2: Hover and don't use your hand to flush, I use my foot with SUPER PROTECTIVE SHIT-RESISTANT SHOE. Also, I don't get the "wash your hands after you piss" stigma, if I don't piss on my hands (or touch my junk for that matter), and I don't touch anything in the bathroom how have my hands become dirty? I just don't understand.

I don't (...) touch my junk (...), and I don't touch anything in the bathroom
How on earth do you manage to pull that off?

Also: Bidets are awesome. I don't feel clean after taking a dump if I can't use a bidet afterwards (which makes using public toilets an even worse experience for me).

How on earth do you manage to pull that off?

Also: Bidets are awesome. I don't feel clean after taking a dump if I can't use a bidet afterwards (which makes using public toilets an even worse experience for me).

I dunno, it's just the way I do things, man. My girlfriend has mentioned that I have mastered the "Superman Pose". Bidets freak me out, but that has more to do with being an American and not experiencing them in everyday life.
superman-pose.png

Sitting on a public restroom toilet whether it is a auto flusher or not is a horror on itself (I know someone who knows someone who touched a wet handle in a public restroom and after a few days he mutated into some kind of tentacly thing) getting "public toilet water" all over your ass that's a reason for suicide. So yeah they are bad like everything else that is in a public restroom!!

Will definitely try out the wet toilet paper trick.

I dunno, a tentacle hand doesn't sound so bad. *killocto*

I ALWAYS wash my hands after I go into a public bathroom. Here's the trick.

After you wash your hands, use the paper towels. Contrary to popular belief, they are in fact cleaner than the heat fans. Then, the paper towels you used to dry your hands with, use them as a "glove" to open the door on the way out, and throw the paper towels away while keeping the door open with your foot.

Also, do not open a bathroom door on your way in by touching the metal slab where a handle typically would be. Use a foot ot shoulder or touch WAY away from that spot.

the paper towels you used to dry your hands with, use them as a "glove" to open the door on the way out, and throw the paper towels away while keeping the door open with your foot.
I do exactly that. :)

I don't know what's more frightening, the fact that sweetloaf can piss with no hands at all, or the fact that his girlfriend apparently watches him do it. That takes a special kind of relationship.

You need to wash your hands even if you touch nothing. Poop and pee get EVERYWHERE, there's no avoiding it, so wash your hands and at least kill off some germs.

Bidets scare me. I avoid them.

I only pee standing up at urinals designed for that purpose. Trying to pee standing up into a toilet is just gross.

You need to wash your hands even if you touch nothing. Poop and pee get EVERYWHERE, there's no avoiding it, so wash your hands and at least kill off some germs.

Yep everywhere this is the Mythbuster about tooth brushes but shows that it goes everywhere and this is just one toilet in your house think about a public restroom

Top Bottom