What's new

Baldo wants to start a blog

Hmm nifty idea. Luckily might be a good substitute for it. I was thinking of something and got narrow minding forgetting I can reword other parts of the sentence to make it work out the way I want while being grammatically correct.
I also really appreciate all the help I am getting. I will probably continue to say thank you haha

If by simple changes you mean made it really awesome then yea, you did that.

Now Baldoraxx start filling it with some content!

Yup! Got a few rough drafts rolling around. I plan on releasing tri-weekly that's why there is slow moving content right now. Plus i still need to work on my grammatical errors before i post. It's a good deal of work making a presentable post that has enough content to entice people to come back.
I'll have a few posts dropping tomorrow.

I am working on a side-marker to make finding posts easier. Was about to embed it but started talking with my wife and decided to call it a night.

Yea there shouldn't be a rush to get content out. Its better to have quality over quantity. So far so good though! You'll get better with it in time and with practice.

Thanks, plus i am working on getting my wife's site tinkered with thebabymommy.com. She says it looks fine but i want to tinker and make it better and better. I will probably continuously tinker with both sites. Only way to get better right?

Hey Baldo,

Just re-reading your post from yesterday after all our suggestions and I noticed at the end when you mention twitter, you forgot to actually put your twitter handle/link to it. I'd suggest putting the link in there so peeps can easily click it.

:)

tr1age and Topic pointed out to me that the father-child image is from a deviant art designer and could possibly pose a problem in the future. My question and challenge to you artsy people. Would someone want to make me a new image to place up there. Something similar with a girl (my wife likes the way it looks and thinks its a girl so it might works as-is) and you will get an amazing internet hug from me and a huge shoutout in my blogs :)

EDIT: Props to the people telling me

It was pointed out to me that the father-child image is from a deviant art designer and could possibly pose a problem in the future.

You mean I told you I found the image and suggested you ask the super talented community to make something similar!? :) It will not pose any issues for the immediate future it is just the right thing to do :) I needed stuff to fill in the space to make your blog BALDTASTIC Now up to you to finish :)[DOUBLEPOST=1424450776,1424450708][/DOUBLEPOST]like I stroked you just enough and you need to either walk away with blue balls or finish that shit up :) Don't let it go soft man don't do it!

FIXED![DOUBLEPOST=1424450898,1424450851][/DOUBLEPOST]And yeah I understand, I will continuously tweak it in the future and appreciate you give me a boost in the right direction.

An update. Got my scheduling for this week up. Got some content dropping tonight. Writing up some reviews on MH4U and Omega Ruby.
Streaming tonight either Dying Light or GTA V.

Thinking about getting a Kinect for streaming purposes just to stay relevant.

I am a guy who likes to find the most bang for my buck, so to speak. (that is why you used "bang for my buck expression" :)
You then went into no longer talking about "I" but "You"

Playing video games is a field where you can drop a large quantity of money without seeing much of your investment returned money wise. What you do get back is precious moments playing a video game where you get emotionally attached to a character, hate a NPC (non-player character), even have a good belly laugh that could last minutes.

Ahh thank you. I have been very mindful of this. I have a hard time with going back and forth between third and first person in these. Making a note for this in the future

A few more grammar things I found:

"Hate AN NPC"
"I currently have an XBOX one and Playstation 4 hooked up to my TV"
"The Playstation 3 is ALSO close by"
"party chat, but..."
"Microsoft's forte"

That was all I caught in the initial read-through, so hopefully that helps!

I am going all out on this adventure and have a Twitter handle, Youtube account is set up, Twitch is set up to streaming, haven't set-up a Facebook account yet. I have been looking into Google Adwords to help promote the site but know you need to drop a lot of money into it to actually have anybody to really see it. Has anyone used AdWords before and let me know what your experience is with using it? Trying to figure out ways to help promote the site.

Going to try and reach out to other organizations and sites to see if partnerships and such could be viable. Gotta dream big to win big :)

So many ideas, so little time.

I have a lot of experience with promotions via outside sources. Never used Google Adwords though. Seo is way more valuable.

Top Bottom