What's new

IMPORTANT Best Cereal

What is the best cereal

• Total voters

Baldoraxx

Internalizing Master Of Casual
Ok so the discussion is best cereal.

Keep it civil on this important topic.

If your choice isn't listed then just say so below.

Keep the trolling to a minimum.

The fact that this poll doesn't include Frosted Mini Wheats just reveals how shallow and barren your heart is. What happened to your light, Baldo? Who hurt you?

The only cereal i break my VERY strict no cereal diet (cereal could literally kill me if I ate too much of it) for is cinnamon life. I usually just drink a protien shake for breakfast though.

I'm going to throw my vote in for Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Although other acceptable responses include Corn Pops, Peant Butter Captain Crunch, or Rice Krispies Treats.

Also --- WOOO 1000 posts!

At some point you chose the six breakfast cereals you thought people were most likely to vote for. And you decided you better give one of those spots to Apple Jacks.

At some point you chose the six breakfast cereals you thought people were most likely to vote for. And you decided you better give one of those spots to Apple Jacks.

My fault. I recently bought a box for the first time in years that spurred this whole conversation. That said, Golden Grahams are the true favorite.

If you want i can cancel this poll and you can make one listing every cereal ever made and we can poll it based on that? :)

Id like to demand that smacks be added to the list. Cause Dig'em.

I'm going to throw my vote in for Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Although other acceptable responses include Corn Pops, Peant Butter Captain Crunch, or Rice Krispies Treats.

Also --- WOOO 1000 posts!

Seriously... GOLDEN GRAHAMS made the poll but not Cinnamon Toast Crunch? Who eats Golden Grahams? If I'm going to eat one of the many super questionable breakfast cereals it better be absolutely, blatantly loaded with cinnamon and sugar. Go big or go home.

Also I'm still convinced that Coco Krispies are made of styrofoam.

Seriously... GOLDEN GRAHAMS made the poll but not Cinnamon Toast Crunch? Who eats Golden Grahams? If I'm going to eat one of the many super questionable breakfast cereals it better be absolutely, blatantly loaded with cinnamon and sugar. Go big or go home.

Also I'm still convinced that Coco Krispies are made of styrofoam.
I'm with stupid. Cinnamon Toast Crunch my lovelies

Top Bottom