What's new

IMPORTANT Best Cereal

What is the best cereal

• Total voters
What is with the Cinnamon Toast Crunch? Can't tell if true feelings or..... trolling by the masses.

Those things were disgusting. The only way to make them good was to pour a whole bag of sugar over them.

Wasn't the entire box itself covered in cinnamon and sugar? Pretty sure you could take a bite right out of the cardboard and it would still taste delicious.

Also pointing out that it should be "couldn´t care less" in the poll. If you could care less, just go for caring less.

< One of the cool kids who doesn't even drink coffee in the morning.
That being said, I do really appreciate a good chicken fried steak and eggs breakfast if my friends can get me out.
For me its just way too damn early to load up my system. I feel like I'm carrying bricks with me all day if I do eat breakfast.

However, I do get a liter (one of the tall cardboard cartons) of fruit juice to give me energy to get past the shitty kids in the morning.

If there was a cereal to eat, let me chose this: Strawberry Smiggles
Yay first to link!

I'm going to have to say the winner of this thread is.....
INCONCLUSIVE

Due to major trolling. We will never be able to know the true Best Cereal out there.

I feel like that probably would've been true regardless of how much trolling happened. Because Frosted Mini-Wheats wasn't even on the list.

b01.jpeg

Each a Snickers Euchale, You get a little foreign when you are hugnry

The funny part is, all I did was to search for "cereal master race" to see if somebody already made a meme out of this. And as you can see above, someone did.

Lol you should make a thread of "(insert anything) master race" and post pictures of what you find.

Also, Lucky Charms are amazing

Top Bottom