What's new

Null and Void Casual's Application - The guy who gathers resources mid-corruption portal

Casual

What is your Name?
Marcus
What is your Discord Name (name#1111) ?
TheCasuaIGamer#7545
or nicknamed Mari'wood in New World servers
Have you read the rules? Do you agree to them? And which rule resonates best with you?
Yes, I agree to them and I specifically enjoy the verbiage of the "Expense of Others" rule
Do you have any friends who are Members? If so, who?
No
Why do you want to be a part of Crafting Worlds? (this is probably the most important one)
I resonate as a crafter irl and in game, I will PvP to defend what our faction owns but I tend towards solo crafting/questing.
What were your first gaming experiences? (Console, PC, pen & paper, board games etc.)
Pokemon Blue on the original GameBoy
What role do you find yourself falling into in games? (For example: PvP, PvE, Casual/Social, etc.)
PvE and I waver the line between Casual and Hardcore despite my name in-game
What will you bring to the Crafting Worlds community? (Chatty? Skilled? Funny? Helping? Cookies!?)
I am trying to be social in faction chat and in helping anyone who needs it. I also would love to be the crafter that people go to for things but I need to grind harder for that!
Generally a quick witted person, very open and trying to improve all the time. Huge into fitness at the moment so when I get off work I'm at the gym pretty late on weekdays, but I will try and make a war if I am selected.

Top Bottom